Was Gift a grub tonight?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Was Gift a grub tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 55 77.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 22.5%

• Total voters
Yeah he niggled a bit which i thought was ok because of the service he's given us.....but really the thing that I thought was ordinary was stomping on dce's foot. That's pretty crap I think. Anyway we won so yeah

Very spiteful, yes he was a grub tonight, but thats always been the souffs modus operandi..!

You could see Chez say "thanks" to Glenn after the game, so I don't see how you could see the hate?

I also don't think Glenn is a grub, he just plays the game hard. If Matai can laugh and kiss the guy on the head after the game, then why should I have a problem with him?

I just think he is just a tough player, always was for us so on the otherside he looks like a grub. He knows the players that can lift Manly and went hard for them to try and change the momentum. Still respect him, not like that other f@@kwit returning in a fortnights time. Will need the soothers for my throat on that day lol

Was shouting it at him all night from the sideline. How filthy was he, perhaps i didnt notice it before cos he wore the maroon and white.

He was full of niggle and spite.

I think Souffs have made him a grub. Just as Parramatta made Wotnow an idiot. Hang on...
As mentioned by Komori, it's been in his game for a long time. It's not as if he hasn't been suspended previously. Remember late in the 2010 season? I'll leave out 2011, because the circumstances were unusual.

He has never had much of a tackling technique either. A 'grabber' in the main.

Manly locks of the past like Kennedy, Menzies, Kosef, Vautin, Walker and Martin shat all over him in that department:

It was an eventful return to Brookvale for former Manly star Glenn Stewart after being placed on report for a high shot on Steve Matai that forced the Kiwi centre from the field in the 43rd minute with a broken nose.

Glenn Stewart, whose forced departure split the Sea Eagles camp and played a role in the sacking of coach Geoff Toovey, was involved in an earlier incident in which he appeared to deliberately stand on the toes of Daly Cherry-Evans after playing the ball.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-rabbitohs-20150807-giufhq.html#ixzz3i8On2LpM
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

I just think he is just a tough player, always was for us so on the otherside he looks like a grub. He knows the players that can lift Manly and went hard for them to try and change the momentum. Still respect him, not like that other f@@kwit returning in a fortnights time. Will need the soothers for my throat on that day lol
You obviously have it in for David Gower...

Did he niggle? Yes
Did he play hard? Yes
Did he do a few dirty moves? Oh hell yes
Is he a grub? Nah,i dont think so
Was his high shot on Matai a ploy? I doubt it,He has always had the lazy old swinging arm from time to time,just because he's wearing myrtle and green doesn't mean he's a female reproductive organ

I will never boo Gifty, even if I do hate the club he currently plays for. But tonight there was a bit of grub in his game. However his hit on Matai I don't think was meant to do what it did. In Gifty's defence Skivy was falling in the tackle at that point.

I dunno. A bit disappointed in Gifty tonight. But he'll always be a Manly legend to me.

Yes he was a bit of a grub tonight, and niggled too. His ill-discipline sure contributed to their lack of possession.
I'm not complaining though, far from it. He's one of them now and they can have him.
I won't forget his time at Manly, though.

Not sure but i seen his car parked at the back of the sheds, here is the picture of it.
giftalbum.jpg

(Gift Grub is actually an Irish Radio show)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4