Was Gift a grub tonight?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Was Gift a grub tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 55 77.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 22.5%

• Total voters

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Don't get me wrong, Gift is one of my all-time favourite players, and was always going to go in hard tonight. But did he cross into grub territory tonight?

The obvious one was the high shot on Skivvy, which he should get a couple of weeks for. But even before that, I was disappointed at the deliberate step on DCE's foot. It was brushed off by commentators as an old team mate being a bit cheeky, but it could easily have broken a toe / foot and he's gone for the season.

If it had been someone like Josh Reynolds or Cameron Smith who perpetrated the above incidents, we'd be baying for blood. Was Gift any different to those grubs tonight?

I thought he was. I said on another thread I'd cheer for gift after the game as I loved him as a manly player. I was disappointed in him tonight. I thought there was a lot of unnecessary niggle in him tonight.

That move on DCE was filth

My uncle has always said to me that he is 1 of the grabbiest players in the game but I've always seen him as a tough player

He has had a few brain explosions though

The dislike between DCE and Glenn seemed extremely clear after the match

I'll forgive tonight played with a lot emotion first time back
Kissed and made up with skivvy so all good for me
Plus he knew he was heading for cold showers after the game

I hope so. He was for us for about 11 years.

Take off the maroon and white glasses people.

I suppose some you think Matai is a cleanskin too.

I don't think he was a grub tonight at all. Played in a beaten pack and got penalized a bit. Will miss a week or two for breaking matai's nose.

He is/was always a bit of a grub, but we could forgive him because he was OUR grub.. Now??

i didn't think he said anything bad to DCE, shook his hand, and appeared to say something which DCE replied thanks.

Didnt seem to friendly towards Foran at the end of the game . Played like he had a few issues with some players but thats footy we won sucks to be a wabbit!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6