Was Cleal's tackle worth 7 weeks???????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Speaking of missing teeth.

How sad was it to see King leaving the field on Friday night after one of Topou's teeth nicked him on the way out.

And that silly fool Topou getting back onto the field. You have to be a pansy to get ahead in this game.

It was the SG ball final.

But it seems the media have already labelled it deliberate - with sheens help, so i would be shocked if they risk contesting it.

Indeed matable, topou is a dead set panzie. Bumping into Kings shoulder like that? No right to complain really. King definatly came out the worst in that one.

Funny little sidelight to the Tupou teeth thing - was in the paper this morning.

Tupou had someone look for the teeth at half time and then after the game.

Even the television techs helped by replaying the incident to find the right spot on the field. After they had given up someone found the teeth together and Tupou put them back in - they have had some bridge work worth thousands apparently so they stuck together.

He lost them again against the Knights put has put them back in again. Amazingly, though they are loose he still has his teeth :D

I can not imagine the excuricating pain and wierdness of crammng teeth back into my skull

Doesnt hurt that much, been there, did that.

Lucky thing was it was my baby tooth

Cleal is a fool to put that shot on......especially with his big chance to impress in the NRL.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2