Post-Game Discussion Warriors v Manly [Round 25, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Warriors
Vs
Sea Eagles
28 Go Media Stadium
18 Aug 2023 18:00
76:30 minute

Match Stats

😂😂 you’re such a loser. Most people would say that about a grown man using snap chap filters.

Never said I was proud. Obviously the rage has gone to your head. Said it was a cracking game. Edge of the seat stuff. Absolute numpty you are champion. Ryor tho bloke.
A loser is someone who accepts and celebrates losing. Your compass is way off. Pointed West likely.

That second half was abysmal as everyone has said. I wasn't on the edge of my seat (that was you). I was frustrated with idiotic plays (that most others have pointed you towards already in this thread).

I repeat, 4 wins in our last 15, and you're on the edge of your seat hahahahahahahaha

I thought the effort was fantastic, especially considering we were down 16-6 having conceded three straight tries. However, I think we didn't manage the last 10 minutes well. The Garrick shot was way too wide to be a sure thing and what a surprise, he missed it! Then to only have eyes on the field goal with a full set in good yardage, played into the Warriors hands.

A loser is someone who accepts and celebrates losing. Your compass is way off. Pointed West likely.

That second half was abysmal as everyone has said. I wasn't on the edge of my seat (that was you). I was frustrated with idiotic plays (that most others have pointed you towards already in this thread).
When did I accept the loss you legit pork chop?

You need to see someone about your bipolar. Legit.

When did I accept the loss you legit pork chop?

You need to see someone about your bipolar. Legit.
Bipolar is saying the first half was great, the second half was crap? Haha. How about praising success when it's evident, giving criticism when it's warranted.

You were saying what a fantastic performance this was, when, in that second half, it was the same crap of dropping balls, failing in defense, missing kicks, dropping off tackles. We lost mate, again....deal with it.

Almost at 25% win rate the last 15 games !

Someone tell me again why AFB wanted out of Manly.

He is a super player. Only Haas in the same class.
The Warriors are paying him $1mil and we couldn't with porcelain man soaking up the $$$
His bullsht reasons about getting away from bad influences in Sydney were just that.

You and Bozo and this narrative you keep pedalling on the forum is some Peter Pan ****. You're both entitled to your opinions but I think it flies in the very face of reality - this notion that we are losing games because we are somehow blind to the wisdom of others and simply need to realise that we are accepting mediocrity. Once we stop accepting mediocrity and 'meet the standards of this great club' that we'll somehow start winning?!

We are not losing games because of our attitude or ethos as a club. We are not losing games because we've lost our identity or forgotten our 'high standards'. We are not losing games because the coach is proud after a loss and that attitude is filtering through to the players.

We are losing games because we have a combined 2.5 million dollars worth of talent on the sidelines and we've played two top four sides in the last fortnight and given a good account of ourselves. We are losing games because other clubs have good players as well. We are short a couple of good players but the reality is recruitment is a two way street. We can't (a) buy players that aren't on the market and (b) buy players that don't want to sign with us.

It is what it is. You can piss and moan all you like but that's the reality. I'm not suggesting every decision we make is perfect, mistakes are made but if you hate us so much, why not find another team to support?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8