Warning, Stewart on Footy Show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
I was live at the show so have already seen it

It is a tough watch, the poor bastard

The warning comes to not have anything in your hand afterwards when Fatty mentions a reply from Gallop, you will toss it through your TV if you do

Approx how long into the show was it?

I am in Melb so dont get the footy show down here till midnight, some would say a good thing.

Cheers
Hutto

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I was live at the show so have already seen it

It is a tough watch, the poor bastard

The warning comes to not have anything in your hand afterwards when Fatty mentions a reply from Gallop, you will toss it through your TV if you do
  Vautin is a complete cretin.  Let's add him and his dumb show to the boycott list.  Can't believe I had to sit through 90 minutes of complete infantile rubbish to hear Stewart speak.

Good interview. Glad he's getting this out of the way with positive media.

I have no beef with Fatty, he's just doing his job.

Hutto link said:

I am in Melb so dont get the footy show down here till midnight, some would say a good thing.

Cheers
Hutto

Has just aired here in Sydney about 10mins ago, they play a teaser at the start though

Such a sad chapter in Brett's life.
Enjoy the off-season.Can't wait to see him fit,fresh and without the burden of that crap allegation..

Opposition,          BEWARE of the Snake!!

The NRL didn't find it hard to contact Stewart to suspend him for 4 weeks, but yet they can't get hold of him at all to give him support. Disgraceful.

Vautin's a knob jockey as well. Absolute dead****.

I am absolutely filthy that the NRL haven't had the guts to contact Brett.  Our game must be brilliant because it thrives DESPITE the p*** weak leadership shown by David Gallop and his fellow travellers at the NRL.  An absolute bloody disgrace.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Gallop gallop gallop, if they tried so hard why did he just say something when he was on the show himself. The blokes a wimp a deadset wimp

Vautin is a dumb****, how can anyone watch that **** or matty johns' **** is beyond me.

****ing pair of imbeciles surrounded by a bunch of clowns.

And Gallop is the spineless dweeb who needs a kick up the arse.

OK guys - a positive - he seemed very keen to get back on the park 2011. I'm pretty excited by that.

Mate if he wants to play footy for us next year then that is a bonus. But who could blame him for walking away after the treatment he has received from the NRL and those lowlife pieces of sh!t masquerading as journalists.

I'm thinking that he wants to let some magic footy give the right royal up yours to a whole list of lowlifes, I pray that his knees give him that opportunity he so richly deserves.

Geez that was gut wrenching to watch , and I was on the outside looking in for a brief 10 minutes. My mind is spinning as to how utterly sad his last 18 months must have been. Good luck Brett , you obviously have great people around you.

As for Vautin puppeteering Gallops words , for me he no longer has any claim to recognition by the club . He sold Brett out when it first started and now he's more concerned with spin doctoring for the NRL.

Gus , well done .

Chip & Chase link said:
Mate if he wants to play footy for us next year then that is a bonus. But who could blame him for walking away after the treatment he has received from the NRL and those lowlife pieces of sh!t masquerading as journalists.

I'm thinking that he wants to let some magic footy give the right royal up yours to a whole list of lowlifes, I pray that his knees give him that opportunity he so richly deserves.

Applaud - well said mate.

Hutto link said:

Cheers
Hutto

Here is the Footy Show interview link:

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/video.aspx

Not defending Vautin or anything but asking a question, is it possible that he's been told to say some things by ch9/NRL management?

I actually have nothing against him, but mainly that's because i don't pay attention to the show anymore.  He's now 50% Titans anyways since they signed his son or something

Chip & Chase link said:

He wont want to play for the NRL, but he will want to play for Manly and for Des Hasler. I'm sure he feels grateful that the club and the fans stuck by him when no one else did.

On a side note, the footy show is such rubbish these days!! First time I've watched it in in a long time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4