War drums beating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow! Has Tim Cleary really come out and said that or has Weirdler created some more fake news. I had word from someone close to Cleary that Cleary and Bozo were mates and that Bozo was actually the guy who approached Cleary to come to the club. So I am not sold that this is all not just more Manly bashing "Fake News". Weirdler is the king of fake news.

Wow! Has Tim Cleary really come out and said that or has Weirdler created some more fake news. I had word from someone close to Cleary that Cleary and Bozo were mates and that Bozo was actually the guy who approached Cleary to come to the club. So I am not sold that this is all not just more Manly bashing "Fake News". Weirdler is the king of fake news.

OK Donald.

Ha Ha yeah it was very Trumpish! but its great to be able to hammer these dick Journo's with the fake news line. James Hooper is fake news personified!!

Weidler said he had spoken directly with Cleary today and those were grabs from the conversation. Interesting times ahead if that is his stance.

Weidler said he had spoken directly with Cleary today and those were grabs from the conversation. Interesting times ahead if that is his stance.
Yeah I just saw that, Im starting to think though that club is creating a diversion much like Wayne Bennett does everytime his team puts on a ****house performance.

From all reports things are going to get very messy in the next few weeks! Wouldn't be manly though right if it wasn't?!

From all reports things are going to get very messy in the next few weeks! Wouldn't be manly though right if it wasn't?!
Yeah just saw the replay of 360 and Kent was adamant about it blowing up.
Funny thing was Tim Cleary's agenda seemed to be a mystery even to the talking gargoyle on the left.
Oh that was rothfield was it?

Awesome. Go T. Cleary. Got my support champion.

100% agree I am in his corner, about time something happened.
We won't be going anywhere as a club until something changes.We are a basket case and a laughing stock of the NRL at the moment.
Things are only to get worse!!

I love this club and I respect others peoples views on this forum, footy season wouldn't be the same without it. I think we all can agree this club we all cherish is in some dark places, we just differ on the reasons for it.

I can't wait until we turn a corner and start to play like the manly I know, may take a few seasons but we will be back.Until then will try to get to as many games to support the boys as I can.

Last edited:
we may well beat the cowgirls, we usually rise when the board is at war.
ive put money on them this week. lets ride them home loyal fans :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8