War drums beating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Keith Sheldon

As for his merits as someone running a team, however, my opinion of him is lessened significantly. I don’t think it would be possible for someone to sabotage a team more effectively than Bob Fulton has since he rejoined the club in 2015. Through nepotism, awful roster decisions and his inability to evolve with the modern game he has taken a winning culture and has ripped it in half.

Manly had made the finals every year since 2005. In that time they have survived their star player being accused of sexual assault being injured for two years, their coach signing for another club a few days after winning a premiership and even reports of the entire club hating one another they still finished second in 2014. This team was like that cockroach that decided my bathroom was a great place to live: it just refused to die. But then Bob Fulton came along and took Manly on his wild ride.
:clap:

If it's a results driven business and the first clean-up was to bring instant success and did not, and the second clean-up is failing then bozo and his clowns have to go!

Bozo please move on. It's not your club. They wouldn't let your kid go without good reason. If it was your club you would own it but you don't, you're just an employee. Suck it up.

Y'know, that guy always reminded me of that Hyacinth Bucket woman who insisted her name was pronounced 'Bouquet', on whatever TV show that was.

I mean, you can tell us it's pronounced 'deeth' all you like, but we all know how to read!

The other thing is...a lot of surnames came from occupations or similar, yeah? So Wrights were shipwrights etc, Smiths were blacksmiths, silversmiths etc, Coopers made barrels. How much of a filthy manwhore do you have to be to get lumped with the name 'Cockburn' to pass onto your descendants...?!
I met him last year... during an Eagles game. He has stayed a loyal supporter of the Eags, and seems like a very decent human being.

I had a science teacher called Mr Onions...to rhyme with ah...well nothing. But as though it was spelled OWNions. Silly git.

I met him last year... during an Eagles game. He has stayed a loyal supporter of the Eags, and seems like a very decent human being.

I had a science teacher called Mr Onions...to rhyme with ah...well nothing. But as though it was spelled OWNions. Silly git.
We had a Mr Broadhead........
I bet Nate's glad he got Myles instead of that.
He just got the.............
Broad head !!!

Bozo please move on. It's not your club. They wouldn't let your kid go without good reason. If it was your club you would own it but you don't, you're just an employee. Suck it up.
I think bozo lends his " services " for free. Which makes him a..... volunteer.
" canteen always needs help boze. "

If there was one thing most of us would have learned from afar about Bozo over many, many , many years it's that what everyone else thinks wont make a scrap of difference. And the harder he is pushed, the harder he pushes back the other way. Especially about friends/family.

Greatest strength and greatest weakness.

If there was one thing most of us would have learned from afar about Bozo over many, many , many years it's that what everyone else thinks wont make a scrap of difference. And the harder he is pushed, the harder he pushes back the other way. Especially about friends/family.

Greatest strength and greatest weakness.
We know - just hoping his 'push' gets the onfield results or Bozo will take the Manly Brand down to Northern Eagles level @:eek:

In the 80s there was a South Korean Foreign Minister (or some official) whose name was Lee Bum Suck. He had a sense of humour and when sensitive western journalists would interview him they would carefully pronounce his name "Boom Sook". He would correct them and say, "No, no, my name is Bum suck!" to give the journalist maximum embarrassment. What that has got to do with this, i have no idea.

Weidler was just on 9 news. He said
- Cleary has no regrets in firing Bozo's daughter and knows he is taking Bozo head on.
- Cleary says no CEO needs to answer to a contractor (Bozo)
- Cleary says the football club is behind him.

Lets pray Bozo takes the message and pisses off

Weidler was just on 9 news. He said
- Cleary has no regrets in firing Bozo's daughter and knows he is taking Bozo head on.
- Cleary says no CEO needs to answer to a contractor (Bozo)
- Cleary says the football club is behind him.

Lets pray Bozo takes the message and pisses off
A contractor !!!!
Bloody hell.... that'll have bozo apoplectic.
But if Cleary says he has the full support of the club then that is usually the death knell.
Go the principal !!!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10