Wanting to sell (2008 Jersey)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Andyvb88

Reserve Grader
Hey guys, I have a signed 2008 manly jersey I am wanting to sell. I have framed it and no longer hang it. Looking for decent offers, it is pick up only. I am in western Sydney!

Would you swap a Rainbow jersey for it?

Asked for a friend 😊

Hahaha...not sure about the rainbows mate.

Dunno if I've told anyone this, but I was doing some extra work for Mark Bryant and the Golden Eagles one day, and he mentioned what I was doing to Matty Ballin in passing. Matty out of his own time, money and effort got me a jersey, and got the whole team to sign it, and he just presented it to me as a gift. I was pumped.

Hey guys, I have a signed 2008 manly jersey I am wanting to sell. I have framed it and no longer hang it. Looking for decent offers, it is pick up only. I am in western Sydney!

Well... I'm out. lol

Good luck with the sale. Hope you get a heap of cash then post a pic of you rolling in said cash and send it to, well you know who.

Not sure if the ex is a recent thing (and none of my business), but I hope you/everyone involved are doing ok.

PS: added (2008 jersey) to the title.

Hahaha...not sure about the rainbows mate.

Dunno if I've told anyone this, but I was doing some extra work for Mark Bryant and the Golden Eagles one day, and he mentioned what I was doing to Matty Ballin in passing. Matty out of his own time, money and effort got me a jersey, and got the whole team to sign it, and he just presented it to me as a gift. I was pumped.
How many signatures have you scrubbed off it ? ;)

Was the Ox mate :)
Ahhh, when you mentioned it being recently signed and presented I was thinking it was signed by the current mob

All I’ve got is a signed Cliffy photo with “Lyons last Roar” on the back of it from 1999, and an old school jersey with Terry Randall’s signature that I won off this site

how about a northern eagles jersey with the teams signatures, including noddy?
surely thats got to be worth 5c at least

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4