Walker to Manly BUT Buhrer to Newcastle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Channel 9 just reported that Manly are looking for Souths to pay a portion of Walkers salary for next year and Manly don't need to move players on to fit him in, but are looking to shift players for a big name international signing.
What!?????

Bunnies do have 10 days to beat our so called signed contract from 2017 on. So yeah they may have made a counter offer. What ever happens happens here. great talent but not sold he is our answer at 6.

• 📚
Reactions: Rex
[QUOTE="Cliffy's Is god, post: 746004, member: 6486 great talent but not sold he is our answer at 6.[/QUOTE]
I said the same about cliffy! As a 15 year old expert

I'd be very surprised if Walker signed an extension at Souths...it sounded like he'd already signed elsewhere for 2017 so it was a matter of whether he honoured the contract for next season or not. McGuire sounded resigned to the fact he would not be at Souths yesterday when interviewed.

Gibbsy just read out an email from someone that said they had mail he was going to stay. Nothing concrete similar to most other rumours and news floating around! I'd still be getting he is here next year.

Hahahaha im writing him an email saying I'm batman. See if he takes that as gospel.

[QUOTE="Cliffy's Is god, post: 746004, member: 6486 great talent but not sold he is our answer at 6.
I said the same about cliffy! As a 15 year old expert[/QUOTE]
@Shoe1 I actually think you would have been spot on to think that way about Clifford back in the day. Players do develop and sometimes they just surprise the hell out of everyone. I suspect Cliffy was the later. Back then the club parting ways with Phil Blake was pure madness. I'd still love to know the real reason he left. Walker has speed and so 6 certainly has merit just as one pie eating cigerette chain smoking genius athlete did. At this point in time i think it's fair comment to say walker isnt a natural half. But ur right Clifford in 86 wasn't the same bloke that ran try's in from everywhere in 87. We can only hope if walker comes our way he has half the hands of God.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9