Walker to Manly BUT Buhrer to Newcastle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
My concern is the with Ballin now gone, that is a massive hole defensively we will have. Add then Jamie Buhrer who I thought would carry a bit of that slack. I don't know if Parcell can be that workman like 1st / 2nd year in the NRL?

We have bought in Myles and Lussick, who are pretty poor defensively, especially laterally due to lack of mobility. Add to that Lawrence who looked a bit like a pylon in NSW Cup at the end of the year, and we may start getting torn apart right up the middle.
Api is every bit as good defender as ballin, and very fit

My concern is the with Ballin now gone, that is a massive hole defensively we will have. Add then Jamie Buhrer who I thought would carry a bit of that slack. I don't know if Parcell can be that workman like 1st / 2nd year in the NRL?

We have bought in Myles and Lussick, who are pretty poor defensively, especially laterally due to lack of mobility. Add to that Lawrence who looked a bit like a pylon in NSW Cup at the end of the year, and we may start getting torn apart right up the middle.
You are correct in saying that Buhrer is a hard worker in defence, but he defends out wide on the fringes so that won't affect the middle.

Nate Myles is one of the best defensive props in the game...if anything that's his one real strength. He has never been a damaging runner of the ball or serial off-loader, but he plugs a whole in the middle with fantastic technique and work ethic.

Api is also a wonderful defender. Watch the 2014 GF again if you have any doubts (not that I imagine you wish to watch South Sydney win anything lol). He chopped down the mammoth Bulldogs pack with ease that night and he is super fit and hard working. It's almost like he thrives on the intensity of defence and runs around like a jack in the box; watch his efforts from marker, they are outstanding.

Api is also a wonderful defender. Watch the 2014 GF again if you have any doubts (not that I imagine you wish to watch South Sydney win anything lol). He chopped down the mammoth Bulldogs pack with ease that night and he is super fit and hard working. It's almost like he thrives on the intensity of defence and runs around like a jack in the box; watch his efforts from marker, they are outstanding.
What? I thought the souths GF was single handedly won by burgess!!! (According to nein and news.com)

SMH reporting Buhrer has knocked back the Knights offer. Same article has Lawrence to Tigpies and Hiku the the slime to replace Will Hoppa.

Jesus, we have then basically moved on from:-

1. Matt Ballin (Tigers)
2. Cheyse Blair (Storm)
3. Michael Chee-Kam (Tigers)
4. Kieran Foran (Eels)
5. Clinton Gutherson (Eels)
6. James Hasson (Eels)
7. Justin Horo (Catalan Dragons)
8. Jack Littlejohn (Tigers)
9. Dunamis Lui (Dragons)
10. Will Pearsall (Knights)
11. Ligi Sao (Warriors)
12. Jesse Sene-Lefeo (Sharks)
13. David Williams (retired)
14. Willie Mason (retired)
15. Brenton Lawrence (Tigers)
16. Peta Hiku (Eels)

How many were supposed to be on that list again? You could almost make a full team there.

1. Matt Ballin (Tigers)
2. Cheyse Blair (Storm)
4. Kieran Foran (Eels)
6. James Hasson (Eels)
9. Dunamis Lui (Dragons)
11. Ligi Sao (Warriors)
16. Peta Hiku (Eels)

How many were supposed to be on that list again? You could almost make a full team there.

There is some quality but a great deal of average in that list.

Your saying Koroisou is as good a defender as Matt Ballin? Jesus Christ mate, that's a huge claim, and if true, we've pulled off a huge signing

As great as Matt Ballin was he is 31 years old and Koroisou in 23. Time to look to the future and stop living in the past.

1. Matt Ballin (Tigers)
2. Cheyse Blair (Storm)
4. Kieran Foran (Eels)
6. James Hasson (Eels)
9. Dunamis Lui (Dragons)
11. Ligi Sao (Warriors)
16. Peta Hiku (Eels)

1) Gutherson
2) Blair
3) Chee Kam
4) Hiku
5) Williams
6) Foran
7) Littlejohn
8) Mason
9) Ballin
10) Lawrence
11) Sene-Lafao
12) Horo