Walker, Sironen, Suli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can hear him and he is correct...Walker has been a stain on our jersey for 9 out of every 10 days he has owned it.
He does, and never has deserved to wear it!
Get rid of him.

How many of our revered legends would be cringing at what he has brought here and I will be flabbergasted if he is extended.
I am glad you can hear because you should also be able to hear the commentator say at the end of one of his solo tries where he owns it !
Commentator " There is the Speed and skill of Dylan Walker !

I have never seen the one dimensional and predictable Parker stain the Manly Jersey the way Walker does with his sensational and solo brilliance as demonstrated in this clip

Predictable Parker has the heart to just hold his own but unfortunately he does not have the speed and skill to kill it and own it at NRL level.

I am glad you can hear because you should also be able to hear the commentator say at the end of one of his solo tries where he owns it !

I have never seen the one dimensional and predictable Parker stain the Manly Jersey the way Walker does with his sensational and solo brilliance as demonstrated in this clip

Predictable Parker has the heart to just hold his own but unfortunately he does not have the speed and skill to kill it and own it at NRL level.

a few nice tries wearing the number 6. last year he started the season in 6 with some great ball work. he gets bagged for his 6 work but it hasnt all been bad

I reckon Des will give Sirro a start over Keppie. Walker is a couple of weeks away and Suli needs a run at Blacktown.

Interesting stat,hopefully Des is aware

Attachments

• 05705F8D-6388-43FF-8E12-5B1C5528F695.jpeg
    05705F8D-6388-43FF-8E12-5B1C5528F695.jpeg
    202.5 KB · Views: 51

You do realise that was 5 years and 3 big leg injuries ago right?

a few nice tries wearing the number 6. last year he started the season in 6 with some great ball work. he gets bagged for his 6 work but it hasnt all been bad
Perspective time ...
In form and On song Dylan Walker is Pavarotti

You do realise that was 5 years and 3 big leg injuries ago right?
You are right . It was 5 years ago and he did have some big leg injuries which would put some doubt in peoples minds but players with the natural ability that Dylan posses usually bounce back and stamp their mark .

At the end of the day feathered friend ......

You may be right
I may be crazy
Or its just may be a lunatic you're posting to
But time will Tell
It always does
You may be wrong for all I know
But you may be right

Walker had some explosive runs at fullback breaking the line a few times.. he looked slow at times because he was gassed, playing fb is very taxing. Shane Flanagan made a good point that walker is working hard at fullback but not getting the ball ie he was running from side to side in attack but not being used. When he plays center he wont be using all his energy chasing the ball. His defence is the only question. Parker was getting smoked a few weeks ago turbo getting in the line and talking at the back has helped big time. He definitely needs a shot parker has done well but doesn't have enough in attack... he's also too slow
Good point he did get very fatigued

Sorry - I agree Walker's behavour off the field is poor BUT in the day before mobile phone and back in our heyday of Eadie and Randall etc I am sure there were a lot of terrible off field incidents that went on that went unreported and our club and players would have been no different to what happens elsewhere across society and not much different to today and some great players of League and maybe even Manly probably did far worse than what Walker has done.
I reckon incidents would have raised alot more frequently back in those days if this was the case. In saying that the world wasn't as sensitive as it is now so who knows

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4