SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
By Chris Kennedy, NRL.com

Dylan Walker is the heir apparent to the right centre position vacated by retired Sea Eagles legend Jamie Lyon and in his first hit-out there of 2017 Walker showed he is up to the task.

Walker looked the most dangerous player on the field in his team's 22-16 trial win over Souths at a sweltering Campbelltown Sports Stadium on Saturday night, showing good pace and awareness to jink across field and set up Jarrad Kennedy for the opening try of the night and a piece of blistering acceleration early in the second half helped him dart through some broken play to score one of his own.

walker.jpg

Read more at: http://www.nrl.com/walker-shines-in-centre-return/tabid/10874/newsid/103716/default.aspx

Just me, or is he starting to get a more Peta Hiku build (not in a bad way), which may add a bit more of an power element.
I think he's always been quite solid, may be building up a bit but not too much difference, maybe it's because the maroon constantly gets darker each year.

I haven't seen him since the 9s but I hardly recognised him then. He seemed to have bulked up considerably.

Credit where credit is due. I have been a real tough critic of Dan Ferris, but to me anyways, the squad is looking really fit and strong.

Kudos Mr Ferris.

Just me, or is he starting to get a more Peta Hiku build (not in a bad way), which may add a bit more of an power element.
Peta had way more puppy fat, Walker is muscle. He has a more dynamic, speed centric build.

He will tear teams to pieces his year (I agree about the extra power).

Its simple really .....
Walker is shining because they let him out of the 5/8 cage and threw away the fcking key
View attachment 4762

Funny but this time last year I had an " argument" with an old school mate who I'd recently reconnected with on FB.

As the story goes , he kept saying " Walkers a dud, isn't a 5/8's bum crack, etc etc".

I of course argued vigorously in the opposite but after about 6 rounds he connected me again to say " I told you so".

Have to agree he's a better centre than 5/8.

Always been a talented footballer and now its time to show it in his best position
I thought he SOO game was very good he keeped the goanna Inglis quiet to the point Inglis was getting frustrated But walker was crucified by the press
Hopefully he has realised after the pills and punching doors its time to step up

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2