Walker may be out for parra clash

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly need to challenge this as it was an attempt, not an actual trip. Lolohea didn't miss a step :mad:

I'm happy he is free to play. Stupid thing to do and lucky to get away with it knowing the Manly loading normally applied., lets get on with flogging Parra.

I'm happy he is free to play. Stupid thing to do and lucky to get away with it knowing the Manly loading normally applied., lets get on with flogging Parra.
Yes, but even if he challanges and loses, it's still only 75 points, so he can trip Sooky Pants.:p

Early plea leaves him with 56 carry over points for a non event :confused:

I would challenge it. It's zero weeks either way so there's no incentive to plead guilty and I think he has a better than average chance of getting off.

was there a conscious attempt to trip? or was the guy just attempting to change direction? I watched the game on Focks ("O" and "U" can be loosely interchanged here) and thought nothing in it! - but - He is a Manly player...

He attempted to trip. Nobody in thier right mind could argue otherwise. However no contact was made so should get off.
If I I was Manly I would be getting footage of similar instances and challenging it

Also note that it is ok to kick a second footy at defenders trying to catch bombs. It's a handy new rule, akin to wrestlers smuggling a piece of lead pipe into the ring.

Yes, but even if he challanges and loses, it's still only 75 points, so he can trip Sooky Pants.:p

Early plea leaves him with 56 carry over points for a non event :confused:

So he challenges and loses he is still 75 points and worst off. When I saw it live I thought he is in trouble. Let sleeping dogs lie, especially the dogs in the judiciary and NRL HQ.

Were u referring to me with sooky pants!!!!!

So he challenges and loses he is still 75 points and worst off. When I saw it live I thought he is in trouble. Let sleeping dogs lie, especially the dogs in the judiciary and NRL HQ.

Were u referring to me with sooky pants!!!!!
The problem with the early plea is he gets 56 carry over points. That has come back to bite players at year end.
The past few weeks had a handfull of trips get off - deGois is the one from Rd5, where the player actually tripped, yet the MRC didn't charge him.Manly have to fight it as it has zero impact on his availability this week :cool:

Sooky Pants Foran was warned by the Manly Players today(9 News) to expect a hostile reception :devil:

i wish i could get down there, just to 'cheer' him on to the field (cheer or abuse,take your pick of words).
Me too. I'll be in an EU Tender meeting and then sitting in a train with limited wifi for the tail end of it. It's a 2.5 hour train ride so I'll be waiting until a few hours after the game to see it. I'm totally not impressed with work scheduling at the moment, Thursday games have to go

If a player does a swinging arm and misses do they get charged? I can't recall this ever happening.

like the one Kasiano threw last night but if it had of connected he is not a Seaeagle so he probably would have gotten away with it

Me too. I'll be in an EU Tender meeting and then sitting in a train with limited wifi for the tail end of it. It's a 2.5 hour train ride so I'll be waiting until a few hours after the game to see it. I'm totally not impressed with work scheduling at the moment, Thursday games have to go
No more Thursday after this week.:)
But we have 5 Mondays and 4 Saturdays:(

How the NRL can schedule a Monday night for Townsville is beyond me.
Even the locals need hours to get to the Stadium and can't do so on a workday.:cool:

I'll never know why Manly has a culture of not fighting charges.

goes against our winning mentality.

did Les Boyd ruin it for everyone??

(Anyone know why Walker wouldn't go in and show how no contact was made?)

ANYONE!!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7