Walker may be out for parra clash

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
Will be classified as a grade 2 trip for making contact which automatically rules him out for 1 match wonder who plays 5/8?

wasn't a precedent set in last weeks game when a certain Bullbitch attemted to trip & because it was the dodgies it was allowed to pass ?

Actually, I think I heard one Fox commentator say there was contact, but Halligan said there was nothing in it.

Either way the replay shows that there was no contact. Seriously, after She-Rex got off then there is no way Walker should be suspended.

I heard contact but didn't see it. Walker deserves nothing more than a couple of hours in the room full of mirrors.

Widdop was charged with tripping against the Broncos on Thursday night. He has only been given a Grade 1 which has 75 points. Didn't watch that game so don't know how it compares to The Phantom's effort against the Warriors, but Grade 1 is only 75 points and with an early guilty plea and no carry overs it's zero weeks.

Widdop was charged with tripping against the Broncos on Thursday night. He has only been given a Grade 1 which has 75 points. Didn't watch that game so don't know how it compares to The Phantom's effort against the Warriors, but Grade 1 is only 75 points and with an early guilty plea and no carry overs it's zero weeks.
Geez coz widdops trips was pretty bad compared to Dylan's I thought contact meant grade 2 guess he will get off

Surprisingly there have been quite a few trips already this season. Koroibete blatantly tripped Chad Townsend in round 4 (giving him a corked knee in the process) but he was only given a grade 1 charge. He was subsequently suspended because of carry over points not directly because of the trip.

Hey Turbo........I hope there's no issue. I'm at sea on a ship & was listening to both 2GB & ABC radio......both said no contact so he'll be fine. I hope hw plays out of his skin on Thursday mate!!
Yeah mate I must of been hearing things reviewed the trip and commentators said no contact but ref def said it was contact

Walker is free to play on Thursday night.

judiciaryR6.jpg

Grade 1 is ridiculous no contact, just a leg thrown out. I'd challenge it on the basis it's trumped up charge, get it thrown out and get rid of the carry over points.

Trex gets nothing for an actual trip, man wring doesn't get sighted for an actual trip in the same game yet Walker gets charged for an attempted trip where the only contact came from his arm

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6