Walker is class

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
This bloke reads the game top shelf
His passing game is not perfect, but he can see what the defence line is doing - give him options to open up that defence please
His defence is also good, shutting down big bodies like Klemmer early
Really is a top shelf player preferably a centre, but anyone thinking he can’t make the switch to 5/8 - he is already s long way there

He has been really good. His kicking game has surprised me. Mid field kicks have been perfection for the goal at the time. He and Cherry are a great combo.

Yep. 100%

I am really impressed by him the past month.

Should be one of the most dominant players in the game with the talent he has.

I was critical but maybe he has been down on confidence from that bad injury during the off season.

Walks is certainly better at playing pivot now than when he first came to Manly.

Now he knows the players, knows how the team plays and he has that much more experience to be able to read the play better.

I still think his best position is centre, but right now he's going good at 5/8 so I'm not complaining. And even his kicking game is coming along.

He's been awesome hasn't he. With him playing as well as he has at 6, DCE has been allowed to dominate at half. Great combination there and he can actually pull off that short pass inside to Turbo.

He's been awesome hasn't he. With him playing as well as he has at 6, DCE has been allowed to dominate at half. Great combination there and he can actually pull off that short pass inside to Turbo.
Im a bit torn now we've apparently signed Elgey . Walker back to centre at the expense of suli no doubt. Pretty wrapped in how things have been rolling along to be honest.

Im a bit torn now we've apparently signed Elgey . Walker back to centre at the expense of suli no doubt. Pretty wrapped in how things have been rolling along to be honest.
Yeah. Walker brings aggression to the team and the more he touches the ball the better. Suli was a beast today. Can only get better over the off season. A lot of wasted experience playing Walker and Chez together if we go for Elgey.

Yeah. Walker brings aggression to the team and the more he touches the ball the better. Suli was a beast today. Can only get better over the off season. A lot of wasted experience playing Walker and Chez together if we go for Elgey.
I hope Walker stays 5/8, Elgey takes Croker place. I don't know why everyone hates Parker I think he's coming along well and Suli is getting better and better every game that gives as a very young team to go places fingers crossed.

I know ppl often criticise Walkers defence and there has been some times....but have seen him many times including today where he has closed down a raid with a great read and put on a decent shot...

thought he was pretty average against the dogs. Defence was solid, kicking impressive for a centre but his attack was missing and against a weak team.
Still finding his feet Fluffy in the sense of bringing his runners inside and out....already a dangerous runner, but with options will go up a level...I do agree attack was a 5/10 against the Dogs.

Still finding his feet Fluffy in the sense of bringing his runners inside and out....already a dangerous runner, but with options will go up a level...I do agree attack was a 5/10 against the Dogs.

He usually runs hard and fast and its by far his strength. Might have been trying to not overplay it but went too far?

Either way we know he can run the ball as good as anyone and hopefully he is back to it against the tits

Sooooooooo .... are we now saying that Bozo and Baz were correct all along in recognising Walker's potential as a future 5/8 ...... and that their persistence was justified ....... even if unsuccessful at the time ....... ?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6