Walker is class

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sooooooooo .... are we now saying that Bozo and Baz were correct all along in recognising Walker's potential as a future 5/8 ...... and that their persistence was justified ....... even if unsuccessful at the time ....... ?
I do mate . I think he would make an excellent pivot and time there will prove it. If one thing Barrett has done right it was this imo.

Dylan is a more mature [ at least with playing experience ] . player these days and it seems to be reflected with hison field efforts these days. Also has a much better platform to work off now then in early 2016 ,A forward line up including Myles , L Brown and N Green in the starting pack is hardly going to provide much go forward and as is the case now with A F B and Marty leading the way and with other meter gainers like Lane , Tanga and even Paseka . Doesn "t seem to mind playing there and until there is a better alternate 6 on offer for the remaining games this season or even next , can only regard it best keeping him there .

I think Dylan is a real talent but he is not a five eight. He is filling in admirably but we are clunky in attack with him there. IMO Dylan is far more dangerous in space one on one. I have not seen anything that suggests to me that Bozo and Barrett got it right when they signed him nearly 3 years ago as a five eight. He is a class centre and will in my opinion always be far superior in that position.

Sooooooooo .... are we now saying that Bozo and Baz were correct all along in recognising Walker's potential as a future 5/8 ...... and that their persistence was justified ....... even if unsuccessful at the time ....... ?
Yes he was trumpeted as our next 5/8 when he signed, but it didn't really work out that well. It's a bit cheeky to claim that his current performances are due to Baz's persistence and dogged determination. If Croker doesn't do an ACL and if Hastings doesn't rub DCE up the wrong way then there is no way Walker is playing 5/8.. He'd be at centre and Suli would still be running around for Blacktown.

I agree with most, that he is a better centre due to his electric, aggressive ball-running. However, he can certainly do the job closer in as well, and he does indeed have a good passing a tactical kicking game. I do think that he's partially wasted at 5/8th because of his running, with more space out wide. And think that when Killer played those seasons inside at 5/8th, he was older and possibly starting to lose his pace...

Yes he was trumpeted as our next 5/8 when he signed, but it didn't really work out that well. It's a bit cheeky to claim that his current performances are due to Baz's persistence and dogged determination. If Croker doesn't do an ACL and if Hastings doesn't rub DCE up the wrong way then there is no way Walker is playing 5/8.. He'd be at centre and Suli would still be running around for Blacktown.

What you say is very likely .... but it is also cheeky to suggest I claimed his current performances are due to Baz ...... what I did suggest was that Baz was correct in "seeing" his future potential as a 5/8 ......

But yes ...I am just having a bit of fun .....

I think Dylan is a real talent but he is not a five eight. He is filling in admirably but we are clunky in attack with him there. IMO Dylan is far more dangerous in space one on one. I have not seen anything that suggests to me that Bozo and Barrett got it right when they signed him nearly 3 years ago as a five eight. He is a class centre and will in my opinion always be far superior in that position.
Your right he is a class centre and Lockyer was a class fullback. Its about perseverance to get the skills up to speed and walker aint to far off .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6