Walker injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

SwornEagle

Reserve Grader
The NRL will likely look to see that people expect 4 weeks for Scott, will see most peoe will accept a minimum of 2, will award that and give Api 1 less.

SwornEagle

Reserve Grader
Fainu can only play if they say Brown is not a hooker as Fainu is not in top 30. Brown isn’t a hooker but has played a couple of times there off bench so Greenslime will rule that one out. Would love to see the young bloke get a game in the nine.So much talent .
Why is Greenberg deciding on such things?

KNUCKLES

Bencher
Definately.
His punch in my opinion was along the same lines as Scott's in that he punched a player who wasn't looking at him. Running in from the side, launching at Scott, not a good look for the NRL MRC.

He will cop time for sure.

Still glad he did it though. Just wish he had connected better...
I feel ya.. if your gonna do it. May as well do it properly.

double hoops

First Grader
I would love to see Matty Wright at hooker. I still think his best spot he has played for us has been at fullback or five eight. Without ever seeing him at hooker. I'd back him to do us proud there. If Tyrone Peachy is the best utility in the game. There is daylight between Matty Wright and who ever the 3rd bloke is.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12