Walker injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Sue

Bencher
Can’t cop these fools carrying on about
Scot being some tough guy bringing back the biff. Before they outlawed punching players were on their guard that they might cop one to the melon. Now they don’t even contemplate a punch so it’s basically a cheap shot any time you cop one.No one goes in with their hands up any more.

Should get 4 weeks. Will get two.

Mitch

Bencher
From NRL Physio:

Confirmation of a fractured eye socket for Dylan Walker, likely recovery time of 3-6 weeks

Suli and Kelly in the centres with Jorge back to hugs wing.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yes my 6-8 weeks was just a guess based on typical bone breaks.

What a bugger , just as we were coming good too!

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
Dyl would look good in this, and miss no games?!
images (1).jpeg

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Totally agree, but now players know they are not allowed to throw punches, it becomes more of a dog shot. Which is what that scum bag threw.

Well ....I know we have lulled these blokes into complacency ..... but there is a reason they say ... defend yourself at all times .... if you are standing in front of a raging 20's something who is testosterone fuelled, adrenaline spiked and you are bitch calling him ..... it would be wise to be expecting ......

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Definately.
His punch in my opinion was along the same lines as Scott's in that he punched a player who wasn't looking at him. Running in from the side, launching at Scott, not a good look for the NRL MRC.

He will cop time for sure.

Still glad he did it though. Just wish he had connected better...
Its just a $1500 fine nowdays.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Scott has to do a minimum 4 games I feel, but its likely he will get hit with a wet lettuce and do half that. Shame about Dylan, he was really looking like he was back to his best. This by far has been the most challenging season for serious and long-term injuries and you can only admire the lessons the team is learning out of adversity and it will make them stronger long term.

Sue

Bencher
Api will get time because the other bloke will get a few weeks. They won’t want it to look like they are condoning it even if he didn’t hurt anyone.Fine would be a miracle but who knows.

Dylan is a huge loss. Kelly and Suli are good young players with untold futures but Walker is a class above them at this stage of their careers. Canberra next week and we know how much Dylan likes whipping those mutts. Makes it an even money game on their home patch. Hope Jorge returns .

Jigzkiller

Bencher
Its just a $1500 fine nowdays.
You are wrong and Api will be suspended. Scott should get 10 (4 for punch and 6 for the weeks walker is out) and Api should get 4. We shouldn't make excuses because he wears our jersey he had no need to throw a punch just break it up.

Sue

Bencher
Fainu can only play if they say Brown is not a hooker as Fainu is not in top 30. Brown isn’t a hooker but has played a couple of times there off bench so Greenslime will rule that one out. Would love to see the young bloke get a game in the nine.So much talent .

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
You are wrong and Api will be suspended. Scott should get 10 (4 for punch and 6 for the weeks walker is out) and Api should get 4. We shouldn't make excuses because he wears our jersey he had no need to throw a punch just break it up.
HM isn't wrong - there were a few instances last year where punches were thrown with no suspensions, only a $1500 fine.

However given the circumstances last night Api will be very lucky to avoid suspension.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13