Walker has a Message for Everyone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CBreeagles

Reserve Grader
Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 5.51.38 pm.png

I'm sure all of our players are passionate about the club but this guy is the who shows it the most. Every try and every game he grabs that eagles emblem and embraces it and shows who he plays for. A lot people don't like the way he carries on but it's not arrogance it's confidence and that's what I love about him. He never lets anyone down. My favourite player by a long way. Great stuff Deewalkz!

Gagai has signed with the Rabbids so they don't need another expensive back.:rolleyes:

Uate and Walkz can really bring back Manly's formidable RHS attack, now that Walkz has learned to share the joy of scoring :nod:

I'm sure all of our players are passionate about the club but this guy is the who shows it the most. Every try and every game he grabs that eagles emblem and embraces it and shows who he plays for. A lot people don't like the way he carries on but it's not arrogance it's confidence and that's what I love about him. He never lets anyone down. My favourite player by a long way. Great stuff Deewalkz!

@Walker1 don't jinx him

Yay!

Wait, I told everyone it was rubbish, you telling me no one believes me???? (sounds about right. - lol)

Good on him for doing it, shows he's in tune with what's going on.

Disgraceful gutter journalism in the first place starting the rumors.

I wonder if the jerker or that other waste of internet space website has come out and said they were wrong.

@brad don't do a hammy taking this info to your work mates!! lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4