Walker critics be gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How seriously dumb were the rorters falling for his dummy, I thought every team had worked out he never passes the ball
It was a fantastic dummy, I must say. Turbo on one side, DCE on the other. He had to pass, didn't he? Teddy and Ponga have nullified several tries this season by knocking down the ball in such situations so Walker played smart. But he would have been crucified if he had been tackled.
I'm sure many of you know that in rugby union it is a penalty (and possibly a professional foul) if you deliberately knock down a pass. Bloody ridiculous. It certainly wasn't the rule when I played rugby all those decades ago.

I don’t think it’s a case of people’s criticism ever being wrong about Walker - he’s still a terrible defender in the centre’s and couldn’t ball play to save a life - it’s just he plays a good utility role when the pack is going forwards.

Realistically he made 1 clean line break and he could have bombed both tries cause he doesn’t look for support.

Wouldn’t get carried away… he’s only 1 off field incident away from getting the boot.
oh man - get on the train. Is the best you have got in your arsenal is that he could've bombed tries? Cant ball play to save his life..... bahahaha??? He has his ordinary games.... he stuffs up... - he is a dill off the field - I agree with all of that but seriously if you cant begrudgingly accept that over the last 5/6 weeks he has been good and last night he was really good and last week he was one of only a couple of players who played decently then you have no idea about League. You need to get rid of the DW voodoo doll and open those eyes lol.

You know , it shows how much more about football Des Hasler knows that most of the numbnuts on this forum ( including me).

Saab, who looked very ordinary for the first 5-6 weeks , now an integral part of the machine.

Foran , who none of us thought would last could be about to play in another GF for his junior club.

Walker , an almost washed up centre now the form “ super sub” of the competition.

And , FMD, Lachlan Croker , what can I say !!

Des, I bow down to your absolute genius!!

You know , it shows how much more about football Des Hasler knows that most of the numbnuts on this forum ( including me).

Saab, who looked very ordinary for the first 5-6 weeks , now an integral part of the machine.

Foran , who none of us thought would last could be about to play in another GF for his junior club.

Walker , an almost washed up centre now the form “ super sub” of the competition.

Although Des does appreciate the game plans that Silvertails fax him every week. As long as they don't fall into the wrong hands is always my concern in this day & age.

He is so so lucky that Hasler ... Injuries saved him! Without Ian Injuries... Hasler was gone. Not only did Injuries start picking the side with the right players in the right position - but he also must have been in charge of the game plan and tactics. You just got to love this guy Injuries .. He saved our season. Hasler is such plod! He has had no influence on these players - it was that guru Injuries! Injuries must get a head coaching job soon.

He is so so lucky that Hasler ... Injuries saved him! Without Ian Injuries... Hasler was gone. Not only did Injuries start picking the side with the right players in the right position - but he also must have been in charge of the game plan and tactics. You just got to love this guy Injuries .. He saved our season. Hasler is such plod! He has had no influence on these players - it was that guru Injuries! Injuries must get a head coaching job soon.
Is that you Baz.
Are you home sick.

As a paying manly fan all I ask is that he stops being a d…head and he clearly has and now he is reaping the benefits as is the whole team. Any player in manly that carries on like a dick will feel the brunt on here. Simple really. We should all have no place for dickheads, not at Manly. I can live with him not passing a ball and god knows what else But when the actions of a player on or off the field brings down the clubs ability to get where we are now then f…k em. That’s when I will stop going to games.Until then from what I have seen from Dylan the last 6 or so weeks has been all good in my eyes. A spade is a spade and he seems to have seen the light at last.

Manly’s X-factor Dylan Walker is going nowhere.

The transformed Sea Eagle is on the verge of signing a new two-year deal that will extend his ties to the club until the end of 2023.

The only reason why Manly officials and Walker have been unable to agree to terms is due to an agreed focus on the Sea Eagles march towards the premiership.

The patient timeline more than suits Walker, with his value only increasing with every game that Manly step closer towards their first grand final since 2011. Walker is chasing a second premiership ring after securing his first title with South Sydney in 2014.

Manly’s X-factor Dylan Walker is going nowhere.

The transformed Sea Eagle is on the verge of signing a new two-year deal that will extend his ties to the club until the end of 2023.

The only reason why Manly officials and Walker have been unable to agree to terms is due to an agreed focus on the Sea Eagles march towards the premiership.

The patient timeline more than suits Walker, with his value only increasing with every game that Manly step closer towards their first grand final since 2011. Walker is chasing a second premiership ring after securing his first title with South Sydney in 2014.
First grand final since 2011? I guess 2013 has been erased.

It was a fantastic dummy, I must say. Turbo on one side, DCE on the other. He had to pass, didn't he? Teddy and Ponga have nullified several tries this season by knocking down the ball in such situations so Walker played smart. But he would have been crucified if he had been tackled.
I'm sure many of you know that in rugby union it is a penalty (and possibly a professional foul) if you deliberately knock down a pass. Bloody ridiculous. It certainly wasn't the rule when I played rugby all those decades ago.
Was always told take the man with the ball

OK, I've been a critic.

Today, I would keep him in the team, on the same format only.

However, come next week or the week after, Dylan will either win the game for us or enable the opposition to take the power of the win away.

I summon all Spirit Walkers to give him support.

Last edited:
Was a harsh critic of Dylan in the past. He spent most of last season either injured, suspended or at the Cop shop for various reasons. Then was injured again in our disasterous start to this season, but since he's been back, it's like we've signed a new player that is so different. Has bulked up and with more energy and strength. And now a perm regular in the side, well done Dylan.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6