Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This will make or break the case her testimony on the witness box
Not necessarily, although I'm not a lawyer, the fact that there is video and audio evidence may weigh far more heavily than her change of mind.
Alex is definitely coping a lot of UNJUSTIFIED hate on twitter at the moment. The fact that anyone wants to call a victim stupid and worse in this scenario is heartbreaking.

Ben Barba can get a job like all of us have had to do. He and his wife should just think of the money he earned from RL as like winning Lotto, which they may have blown by thinking the good times would last forever. Now he just has to work hard, and she has to stick by him because marriage is a partnership. If she leaves simply because less money is coming in then she is not much of a human.
Obviously, if Barba is 'out of control' then she should leave. But a monetary reason is not sufficient to break up a family imo.

That wasn’t what I meant - Barba has obviously been ‘out of control’ for years, to the extent that his partner should have left him already - and if he was Deadbeat Daryl on the dole, she quite possibly would have. Now that the money isn’t overriding the safety considerations, she may be in a position to see that more clearly.

Not necessarily, although I'm not a lawyer, the fact that there is video and audio evidence may weigh far more heavily than her change of mind.
Alex is definitely coping a lot of UNJUSTIFIED hate on twitter at the moment. The fact that anyone wants to call a victim stupid and worse in this scenario is heartbreaking.

She’ll be declared a hostile witness by the police prosecutor. Happens all the time in DV cases.

No he was their waiting for his own separate case to be heard in court today see local court
i agree it is very heartbreaking to see the unjustified hate on twitter at the moment
You are right re the audio and video evidence totally slipped my mind before saying this
I think they are all will play a role in either convicting or seeing walker found not guilty.

That wasn’t what I meant - Barba has obviously been ‘out of control’ for years, to the extent that his partner should have left him already - and if he was Deadbeat Daryl on the dole, she quite possibly would have. Now that the money isn’t overriding the safety considerations, she may be in a position to see that more clearly.
Yep. It's a sad situation when the only reason you are putting up with a terrible partner is the paycheck.

Damian Ryan‏Verified account @DamoNews 37m37 minutes ago
This could be interesting !! Dylan Walker is charged with assaulting fiancé Alex Ivkovic ... they came to court together hand in hand now she is in the witness box .. what will she say ?? @9NewsSyd
https://twitter.com/DamoNews/status/1100233325078147072
Damian Ryan‏Verified account @DamoNews 14m14 minutes ago
Dylan Walters’s fiancé who he is charged with assaulting tells court .. he didn’t pull my hair .. “ I recall things differently now “ @9NewsSyd
https://twitter.com/DamoNews/status/1100239065612410880

I assume that because she retracted her original statement she cant be done for perjury/lying to the police?

0559406A-843E-4B09-8D9D-9CCAA5C24C71.jpeg

I assume that because she retracted her original statement she cant be done for perjury/lying to the police?
This case is a perfect example of why an outside organisation - such as the NRL or the media - doesn't have the knowledge to pass judgement on a defendant. The decision has to be made by a magistrate/judge with great knowledge and experience who hears first hand both sides of the story.

Sadly, how many more like this?
I think it's also somewhat more complicated than "just a paycheck". For some, the values of a "good man/husband" would list the ability to provide for the family as the highest requirement and above that of being a mature, caring and healthy human being. Without going into a rant about gender politics, this is something that needs to be fixed to eradicate domestic violence (for women and men).

On the basis he been seen pulling hair and his partner then fell to the ground with a child, you can see why they decided to charge and prosecute. If I was the girls father I'd be on a charge as well for punching the crap out of him. Not good, not a good look, and I seriously question the balance of wanting a quality team instead of having quality human beings at our club? Extremely disappointed. Maybe the club should make a statement to the NRL world and dump him based on the evidence provided to the court.

On the basis he been seen pulling hair and his partner then fell to the ground with a child, you can see why they decided to charge and prosecute. If I was the girls father I'd be on a charge as well for punching the crap out of him. Not good, not a good look, and I seriously question the balance of wanting a quality team instead of having quality human beings at our club? Extremely disappointed. Maybe the club should make a statement to the NRL world and dump him based on the evidence provided to the court.
I can see even if he is found not guilty there will be pressure from sponsors and members towards the club on this issue.
Really I can’t see walker being in our next premiership winning squad in the next few years.

Sadly, how many more like this?

Unfortunately there are a lot. Young ladies think sportsman are a good way to get the finer lifestyle than they would normally get. I was at ladies function in the hunter were there were a lot of Cheergirls with their mums for an awards thing and they all wanted to be like Jennifer Hawkins or similar and they were all going goo goo eyes at the Knights players who were training.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8