Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just thinking (I know, don't be shocked!) if Walkz is found guilty and loses his NRL contract, that I think means we don't pay him. Would that then leave enough $'s to get Will Hoppa back as a replacement?

Just thinking (I know, don't be shocked!) if Walkz is found guilty and loses his NRL contract, that I think means we don't pay him. Would that then leave enough $'s to get Will Hoppa back as a replacement?
That sir would leave us around 1 mill in our cap.

What makes you think a) W Hopoate wants to come back to Manly; and b) The Bulldogs would let him go (same issue of replacing him this late in the piece - more likely KForan would be released).

That is what is so hypocritical about the NRL. If someone is deemed to have done something bad enough to have their contract torn up, why is it made so easy for them to just re-join the game at a different club after taking some leave without pay?
Amateur organisation.. some don't even get punishment depending on what colours they wear

I think this will be over within a week or two with him sacked.
With snake's case, it was he said, she said. With this, there were several witnesses. It's not a 1 off, he has been in trouble for various things over the years.

A thing that the NRL need to sort out is if a player is sacked by a club for a serious issue then they shouldn't be signed elsewhere a few weeks/months later. Club A does the right thing and sacks a player while being disadvantaged to have club B come along and sign them up.

And if ur talk in about the Scott incident he was assaulted. Not his fault he broke his eye socket. If the NRL were so firm on their anti violence stance, Scott should of been off a lot longer or the severity of an 'assault' it was perhaps his contract should of been torn up. Shouldn't matter if it's in the game. Assault is assault. NRL is only firm on situations it needs to be due to public pressure or agendas. Otherwise nada.
Lucky you didn’t see the manly vs west games in the 80s

Lucky you didn’t see the manly vs west games in the 80s
I've seen them.. legendary stuff. I'm an advocate for it myself. I'm just calling it out as it is today.. all this PC brigade stuff is turning the world soft. I'm just trying to get my point across as ridiculous as it may seem. I can't stand the fact ppl act all high n mighty and condemn people who make mistakes or turn to violence but will applaud it and have a laugh about it if it's on the field. Double standards.

People make mistakes and every once and a while they hit rock bottom and learn from them . Dylan nearly overdosed on pills And could have lost his life - did he learn ? Only he knows .
He obviously needs help I am not going to crucify him because he allegedly assaulted his wife but he needs repercussions for his actions or he will not learn

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4