Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Undoubtedly, Walker deserves whatever punitive outcomes result from his actions. However, if he is able to continue playing with Manly, I think this would be his best chance for rehabilitation under the mentorship & discipline of Hasler. He obviously has a big problem with anger & will need to attend courses etc. to help this. Also, he has an attitudinal problem. For example, he said the broken eye socket via Scott would not discourage him from future sledging – not a smart way to proceed. I don’t remember him apologizing to the club for being unavailable for six weeks as a result of his sledging. At that time, Manly still had legitimate finals aspirations.

I think Walker is a very talented and exciting player – deceptive, fast, strong, with good passing & kicking skills and a reliable defender. In good form, he would be an ideal right centre for NSW & possibly Australia. If he can free himself of all his demons, he can be a wonderful player for a long time - hopefully, for the Sea Eagles....

It may not be just money and lifestyle. I have experience with DV both personally and professionally. If a woman is in love with a man, and especially if she has a child with him she will often stick around. Overtime she can see if it was just a one off and if so, is he genuinely sorry and prepared to do what ever it takes not to do it again.
Dylan is still quite young at 24. There is hope for him to redeem himself. He was even younger when he had the overdose and punched the door.
I am not condoning what he has done, but I am not going to crucify him either. Let's hope he can learn from his mistakes and come out of it a better person.
I share your views feathered friend .
Every one has issues . Every one is far from perfect and Every one is quick to judge and condemn harshly on others

Last edited:
Common sense for a minute do you actually think he would serve time or have week end detention for pulling someone down? Anger management and a good behavior bond and fine at most im my opinion. The slime greenturd on the other hand his overreaction will be legendary lol

Walter did you read what I said? CA (Common Assault) would not get you a gaol sentence, or even periodic detention unless you had a history. Yes a bond, perhaps with probation or a stiff fine. Only the more serious forms which I mentioned would result in potential gaol time. However I have seen some people get gaol for Common Assault. Just depends on the factors involved as I indicated. Common Assault can be as innocuous as making an action that threatens a person, such as a raised fist, grabbing a shirt in an aggressive manner, acting in an intimidating manner that makes someone fear for their safety. Doesn't happen much but it does happen. But if physical injuries including scratches, bruising are noted, it can result in being charged with the next level up, Assault Occasioning Actual Bodily Harm. And yes gaol time is available within the range of sentencing for that charge for a magistrate. The next level I mentioned is Assault Occasioning Grievous Bodily Harm (AOGBH). Take it as observed by an old Parole Officer.

Avos are not worth the paper they are written on .

Their only benefit is that police are more likely to react quicker to a potential repeat incident. And an AVO being breached can result in firmer action from a magistrate, but it depends on the circumstances and the magistrate. The trouble with AVOs is that too often they are given for minor incidents, such as disputes between neighbours. Police can order an interim AVO following a DV incident without reference to the respective parties, which are valid until the first court appearance. An alleged perp can challenge an AVO being issued by a court and its then up to a magistrate to decide if it should be issued. But one of the major problems with AVOs is that often the parties involved don't take them seriously (eg walking away from the court hand in hand). Some AVOs have certain specified restrictions such as being required to stay beyond a certain distance from the victim (eg 200 metres etc). But no one is watching to ensure the perp is complying with the order unless its reported.

However I have seen an individual receive 6 months full time gaol for continuously breaching an AVO, following a DV incident (slapping his partner and acting in an aggressive manner). He didn't physically assault the victim again, but would approach their home in a drunken state wanting to see their children (he was required to live elsewhere). I tried for many weeks to get some common sense into the guy (who was a prison officer) but he was fixated. The magistrate was one of the lenient ones, yet gave him the 6 months gaol. He lost his job, his home, his marriage, and access to his children, as well as 6 months gaol. So continuous breaches of AVOs can be serious

I worry about Des and walker in the same room...........imagine what state the door will be in when they both leave!!!!
I love this . Our Players dressing room has been so passive for so long under Trent that the players got used to playing like passive pussy cats .
Bring back the ball breakers

This one (avo) didn't work......

Cahill, who also had been drinking, was punched by her fiance when trying to stop the attack, before she took out a "large, very sharp, bladed knife" from the cutlery drawer and stabbed him.

At the time, she was on a good behaviour bond and the subject of an apprehended violence order issued to protect Mr Walsh, after she was convicted of recklessly wounding him with a glass candle holder in 2015.

Cahill, who also had been drinking, was punched by her fiance when trying to stop the attack, before she took out a "large, very sharp, bladed knife" from the cutlery drawer and stabbed him.

At the time, she was on a good behaviour bond and the subject of an apprehended violence order issued to protect Mr Walsh, after she was convicted of recklessly wounding him with a glass candle holder in 2015.
Some times think It is better to live on your own .
Mingle , love them but remain Single ;)

I remember being newly married, I turned to my wife in bed and she was reading a book called "women who kill" :speechless:

I remember being newly married, I turned to my wife in bed and she was reading a book called "women who kill" :speechless:
Marriage is like any relationship . Above all connections there has to be great compatibility and understanding . Both have to be on the same page .
Unlike my self I have friends that are still happy together . They do have their issues because every one has their moments but they seem to resolve things .

I am not so sure. Not in 2018.

The battered wife may have presures upon her to withdraw the criminal charges. But with an independent witness the police will also have pressure to proceed.

Even if the criminal charges are withdrawn or he is found not guilty, in todays world so what, itit doesnt mean the assaults didnt take place.

An AVO being made by a court, does mean the assault or some form of domestic violence happened.

Having an AVO incident resulting in an order even without criminal charges, thattalone may be enough in today's world for Dylan to see a lengthy ban. Didnt Ava missed 12 months.

Further don't be surprised if the media now focuses on Miss Universe not wanting to proceed with her statement.

An AVO is described in many fields as bad law government legislators who made it so that men get one free hit of the women before criminal charges must be brought.

The battered women the has pressures. If she give evidence her hubby goes to jail, or losses his job, no one to help with the kids, no money coming in, who pays the bills?

So if she gives evidence ultimately she suffers.

And when we we have a strikingly eye catching Miss Universe and a well know Rugby league player. Who just happens to play for Manly.

I'll be surprised if the media and the domestic violence movement leave this one, well alone.
Not quite right. ADVO's can be made without admission.

I love this . Our Players dressing room has been so passive for so long under Trent that the players got used to playing like passive pussy cats .
Bring back the ball breakers
How about we introduce video games in the dressing room to get the players 'animated'?

It was no surprise Des was first on the scene to pick up walker

The players who have played under Des to a man speak of his unwavering support to them in all facets of the game and off field lives

In return there becomes a forged debt to give back in return

This latest incident with Dylan will help determine what kind of person he becomes as he matures and ages and has the potential to unlocking a break out year as a rugby league centre

Only time will tell but I am backing a positive and tight bunch of sea eagles that will perform way above our standings last year

If he stays I would not put it past Des to make him some part of our leadership team

If Walker's career survives this incident he is walking on egg shells. He needs to address issues quickly. He is lucky his girl is standing by him.
She is one gorgeous girl and they do make a great looking couple . I bet the baby would be a cutie . Very sad when couples break up .

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8