Waerea-Hargraves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Such a shame we lost him, was always going to become great prop and would be perfect for our current squad.

I see Darcy going the same way......in 2-3 year he will be right up there!

Disco said:
Such a shame we lost him, was always going to become great prop and would be perfect for our current squad.

I see Darcy going the same way......in 2-3 year he will be right up there!
. If we kept those two we would have missed on Sao who will be Sensational . Don't look what we lose . Look at what we gain

As long as we don't have Sao or Jake play a couple of seasons of first grade and then sign a huge deal elsewhere

Don't be surprised if Lussick comes back to manly in 3 years time. He will have had enough of losing by then

Except for maybe Matalino he is the best prop in the game at the moment on form.Didnt think I would ever say that.

It's taken him a few years to get there but he is going very well. (Discipline still may be his Achilles heel - he just missed 5 matches with suspension, don't forget).

We wanted to keep him but you can't keep them all. I can't really fault our retention over the past few years. In fact, that includes the widely ridiculed 'back-ended' deals - if not for them, does anyone think we would still have all our current stars?

I've tried to dislike jwh. I even succeeded at times. In my job as a courier I often pick up/deliver at arlc and roosters football offices. I have crossed paths with him several times. I have never initiated a conversation with him. He has initiated one with me every time. Sometimes asking about my motorbike, sometimes the weather, and various other topics. He is a wonderful ambassador for the game off the field and improving his demeanour on the field as well. I won't suggest that we miss hs services or that we should get him back, but he seems a great fellow to me.

Good on him for becomming one of the premier props. he learned his trade at our great club.

will play for the kiwis for a long time. looking forward to those battles.

JWH is a good prop, and he serves the chooks well.

But he is very ill disciplined and is a referee target. Not worth the salary cap space.

He provides the chooks some aggression, but so does skivvy, choc and gift.

Playing sensational...aggressive and really bends the line. And currently I wish we had him, but that's mainly because we've lost King, Joey G and big Georgy. If we had those 3 playing....I'd be happy with our props.

Am sorry we lost him, he would be great now, but justify it by thinking if he stayed on in 2011 we maybe lose one other player instead and we don't win the Grand Final cause it changes everything.

That said I reckon he is the best front rower in the NRL now and is still improving. Matt Scott plays better in Origin, Tamou has his days and Matulino from Warriors and Burgess is a beast .....BUT day in day out JWH does the business in NRL. Competes hard on every play of every minute of every game and intimidates oppositions.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6