Wadell facing 2 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And what about Fisher-Harris for deliberately dropping his knee into the already broken nose of Manase Fainu after he was on the ground and tackled?

Nothing to see here.

His nose was already broken. NRL ruled FH was trying to straighten it for Fainu and was thanked for his effort.

I actually thought they got their niggle spot on last night. They got to us a bit.....

I think Waddell had it coming. 2 weeks for a head butt sounds right (even if it was a lower grade head butt). Just need to remain CONSISTENT with that now for other games

Guess what? James Fisher-Harris again.....
He's been a huge grub for years, we played them in the U20 GF back in 2015 and he was putting on cheap shots all game.

I wonder what the source of his anger is, apart from playing for Penrith.

In full view of 247 cameras ... the young bloke was just able to pull up on a headbutt at the last moment ... but still made minimal contact ....he deserves to be cited.

2 weeks might be harsh ... but that is what the book states a headbutt is worth ... doesn't say it has to be a good headbutt ..

Had he not pulled it at the last moment he would be gone for a very long time ...

I actually thought they got their niggle spot on last night. They got to us a bit.....

I think Waddell had it coming. 2 weeks for a head butt sounds right (even if it was a lower grade head butt). Just need to remain CONSISTENT with that now for other games
The NRL says it will be three weeks if he challenges unsuccessfully because he has a prior similar conviction?
When?
Certainly not playing for Manly, which means it must have been in the Canterbury Cup which I thought was administered by the NSW RL.
Can they take a charge from an unrelated competition and lump it into the NRL?

Dead set some people have never given (or recieved) a head butt if they think that is a head butt And worth a two week suspension.

And what about Fisher-Harris for deliberately dropping his knee into the already broken nose of Manase Fainu after he was on the ground and tackled?
Even the commentators who saw the incident didn't say much about that. Said it was an accidental knee to the head. I don't understand why that is not a dead set penalty. Any contact with the head from a swinging arm whether accidental or not is always penalised. I would have thought a knee to the head was more dangerous!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8