Wadell facing 2 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Corey Waddell is a future State of Origin player. He is the best player so far to borrow Jurbo’s jersey while he’s been unavailable on rep duty.
Now our forward stocks are truly tested,
Boyle will probably make his way back onto the bench this week, here’s your big chance Lance!

Guacamole could otherwise be a chance too!

Discipline and ball control are still lacking at Manly :cool:

Knowing that your team is riddled with injuries, Corey still had to appease his ego :mad:

ae49fc690f5e1b83a0ad40f6a1a5263e

This is a gee up isn’t it ? FMD this game is turning people off in droves, nothing in it at all and with no prior record that is laughable

As was JWH getting sighted last week because he touched the new golden boy

I was thinking the same thing, how is that worth 3 weeks! - I'm sure it could be argued that at the judiciary. Whether they will or not is probably debatable.

I was thinking the same thing, how is that worth 3 weeks! - I'm sure it could be argued that at the judiciary. Whether they will or not is probably debatable.

What’s the bet they’ll use the old Origin pic of Hill and Tallis to promote origin, that incident was about as dangerous as this was

A mid season freshen up on his first full year of top level footy may not be a bad thing for him, but I hope we fight it

This is a gee up isn’t it ? FMD this game is turning people off in droves, nothing in it at all and with no prior record that is laughable

As was JWH getting sighted last week because he touched the new golden boy
Yes indeed, he won't be sighted for a while having been cited by the judiciary for that :rofl:

And what about Fisher-Harris for deliberately dropping his knee into the already broken nose of Manase Fainu after he was on the ground and tackled?
Worst act than the headbutt in my view
Disgusting act on Fainu
Penrith last night reminded me how I forgot how dirty a club they are.
Seriously Waddell does not deserve 2 weeks for that please.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8