Waddell to Doggies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Waddle played better for us than what I saw from him yesterday.
Cotric is another who is not living up to his ex-club form. I thought he was excellent when at Canberra but he is lucky to be in First grade now.
I wonder if the Dogs will have the same effect on the Fox?

Cotric is another who is not living up to his ex-club form. I thought he was excellent when at Canberra but he is lucky to be in First grade now.
The fox made no secret that he really wanted to join souths to be with his brothers Mitchell etc

Barrett will kill his career along with Burton and anyone else at the dogs

He is only along for the super top up payments

This Dogs team could make Turbo look ordinary....well that's probably not a good example, he would add something regardless....kind of trying to say, a great player can look ordinary in that team and they also look very confused, almost like they were poorly coached ??

The dogs pack has been putting in the last three games, led by Thompson and Hethrington.

Waddell has been very ordinary, he has a few to many errors in his game, Jetski can join him.

They’ve signed Naden as well and also looking at SJ apparently.

Barrett has to start delivering something soon or he will be gone. This is his third club and second first grade coaching job.

I think you are remembering Waddell based off of his good games. He had a few games where he looked like this young back-rower/roaming lock player with plenty of energy and potential. Then he had 90% of his games where he was either non-existent or a penalty-magnet, ball-dropping, arm-grabbing liability.

But yes he is doing great things for the bulldogs and barrett (from a manly perspective)

They’ve signed Naden as well and also looking at SJ apparently.

Barrett has to start delivering something soon or he will be gone. This is his third club and second first grade coaching job.
But former All Black coach Steve Hansen says he's a fantastic coach.

Maybe he was talking about himself .........

I can remember when he signed with Dogs and Booze said it was a key signing and the start of a mass exodus to dogs. Nice work Booze.

I just can't understand why a coach who takes the boys out for a night on the piss after the first whiff of success, and carries on like they've just won a grand final after a pedestrian win against an average team (with more than a hint of match fixing from one of their players letting in two very soft tries), can't seem to get the best out of his players. Total mystery.

Barrett signs his mates, then hangs them out to dry. I like the list of excuses he always has ready to to recite at every press conference. But, Des is an elite coach and we should all appreciate Trent's effort in getting him to us.

Thank you Trent!

I just can't understand why a coach who takes the boys out for a night on the piss after the first whiff of success, and carries on like they've just won a grand final after a pedestrian win against an average team (with more than a hint of match fixing from one of their players letting in two very soft tries), can't seem to get the best out of his players. Total mystery.
I guess thats the thing....he carries on like a player, when he needs to be to coach. Makes for a decent assistant with that attitude.. but thats where it ends.

Back to Waddell, I know he played a bunch of games for us and tried his absolute best, but I literally can’t remember a thing he did in any game. I’d go as far as to say that he is probably the only Manly player of the last 5 years that I wouldn’t recognise in a police line-up.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2