Waddell to Doggies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good luck to him, good to see him pick up a deal.
Will swap our bench for theirs

Barrett learnt nothing how this guy could get a 3 year deal **** me he is at best a depth player.3 year plus deals should be for stars.
Well if the contract is cheap and for depth its not a bad signing.. 3 years on the cheap for a squad player that has fg and finals experience

He went well in 2019, a bit flat this year. Best of luck to him though. I don’t see why we would say things like ‘glad he is gone’ etc, unless you are 12 or something
I personally am because he only plays well once every handful of games and outside of that he just gives away penalties and set restarts or is completely invisible. Last year he was ok although I reserved judgement because he disappeared on the field for most of the season except the few breakout games he had against canberra at brookie and I think the storm? More invisible this year, more vulnerable in defence and more clumsy, not the style of player we need.

He was Awesome in our loss vs Souths in last years semi final. Made a big bust up the middle and scored a great try off a walker short ball.
I think he isn’t as bad as some are saying. Just not a battering ram.

He goes alright. Has a dig. Will probably improve at dogs but wouldn’t say he’s an important piece of the puzzle for us.

This dog CEO bloke is a comedian!

“We are continuing to construct our squad for 2021 and beyond and Corey will be an important part of that process,” Bulldogs CEO Andrew Hill said.

He is a hard-working footballer who is a strong defender"

This dog CEO bloke is a comedian!

“We are continuing to construct our squad for 2021 and beyond and Corey will be an important part of that process,” Bulldogs CEO Andrew Hill said.

He is a hard-working footballer who is a strong defender"
What else could he say? You don't expect him to speak the truth, do you?

Not loved at the Dogs too much.

screenshot-www.thekennel.net.au-2021.06.21-14_46_05.png

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6