WA lines up to back state-based NRL team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would rather see a PNG team before a WA team. Rugby League is PNG’s national sport, whereas few in WA support NRL.

A team in WA might work for Broadcasting, however, I don’t think it will work for the game in terms of viewers, unless Australian Eastern teams play Eastern teams there.

Given that Rugby League is PNG’s national sport, it’s a no brainer in concept, however, sponsors and Televisors may disagree.

WestWorld Gun Slingers

1667196737993.png

I would rather see a PNG team before a WA team. Rugby League is PNG’s national sport, whereas few in WA support NRL.

A team in WA might work for Broadcasting, however, I don’t think it will work for the game in terms of viewers, unless Australian Eastern teams play Eastern teams there.

Given that Rugby League is PNG’s national sport, it’s a no brainer in concept, however, sponsors and Televisors may disagree.

It would be good to have a PNG team also. But not at the expense of one in the West. The Western Reds were actually attracting good crowds until the SuperLeague debacle. Their first game in Perth saw a crowd of just under 24,400 and by seasons end they were averaging 13,000. Not bad for a first year and coming in at 11th. The following year they came in 16th with a little over 8000 average. It shows there is interest there and just needs good sponsorship which I understand they have available and to recruit well. PNG has a solid interest and I would love to see them playing in the NRL. They are passionate about the game, but financing sponsorship may present some problems.

The Western Bears, go for it.

Use to like the western reds before super league destroyed everything
They shot themselves in the foot and should have stayed loyal.

Just tad embarrassing having the National RL with only eastern states sides.
There's no Bellerive ballers so it's not all the east side states thanks

Yeah but there the only team in Tasmania, they play the same 13 every game.
Same body different head
It's like this

There's 4 sisters, if you bang 3 of them you can't say you've ran through the sisters without banging the hottest of them

Doing the 3 uggos without touching the hottest most degenerate of them all, it's downright disingenuous and you've missed the point of that achievement completely

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6