• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Wish this di$k head would piss off back to nz, he seems to think he's interesting, intelligent and funny...... The guy is as funny as aids..... The guy hasn't even played the game. Surely 9 and fox can't be that hard up.

I was watching the 2008 highlights dvd today ( the one with Willo and Beaver commentry) and two things stood out.
1) Rabs Warren used to be a good commentator
2) Vossy was so much better than most of todays commentators.

I used to play indoor cricket at Gladesville and went up against Vossy and his team. Was a real knob and talked it up until one of the guys bowling for us was an A grade cricketer. Vossy went down like a sack of potatoes:giggle:

I quite like him and think he's one of the better callers of the game.

My favourite rugby league show was the Sunday Roast when he was the host. I thought he was very good at that. He didn't dominate the show and allowed the others, TK, Geyer, Gus Gould to say what was needed, but reined them in when needed.

Voss got shafted by Nein after he made a joke about the Ray Warren statue in Junee. From all reports it was Hadley who was the one pushing it all and shock horror he has ended up with the commentating job Voss had.

Voss was being groomed to take over as chief commentator when Warren finally retires. Now who have they got? Ray Hadley? Sterling? Please.......I'd rather listen to Graeme Hughes (who actually wasn't all that bad really).

Whatever happened to Warren Boland? I thought he used to do a pretty good job with Arthur Beetson, John Peard and Debbie Spillane on the ABC's Saturday Afternoon League during the 1990's.

Brandy and Vossy are the only two that I can listen to, even though Vossy might get carried away at times he does pull some good one liners. I also think he calls games pretty much down the line without obvious bias

I think that Voss is the best of the current bunch. Warren's good days are behind him & he makes more & more noticeable mistakes. Hadley is a tool & the other Fox commentators are average at best. I hope Voss is one day the lead commentator on ch 9.

I cant stand brandy the ****in **** turd just hates on manly every call.

Only Rabs and ironically Gould give us any respect at all.

If Hadley ever call a game I watch - I go watch the Big bang theory. Its on 24/7 on fox lol

I cant stand brandy the ****in **** turd just hates on manly every call.

Only Rabs and ironically Gould give us any respect at all.

If Hadley ever call a game I watch - I go watch the Big bang theory. Its on 24/7 on fox lol
Totally agree brandy hates Manly his views and his tone are always negative towards them, even when they do positive things and never ever gives them benefit in any 50/50 situations, what the f*** is his problem? Im interested to know.

Think I prefer Voss to Warren ,gives me the ****s when he calls Goanna Boy GREG since when do commentators call players by their 1st names....?

Totally agree brandy hates Manly his views and his tone are always negative towards them, even when they do positive things and never ever gives them benefit in any 50/50 situations, what the f*** is his problem? Im interested to know.
He has is ass handed to him via Manly throughout his entire career.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2