• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Joe went down appearing to clutch his arm in agony. Des said Joe was struck down with a virus lol

Des just said on Triple M that Joe will be alright but the biggest concern is Glenn with a back problem...

Bennett is going off at press conference re king clipping stanleys legs after his try. I hope it wasn't intentional as it didn't look great

I disagree. It did look great. Obviously just an unintentional low intensity contact, I just lost a lot of respect for Bennett in blowing up about that non-event. King was great.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I disagree. It did look great. Obviously just an unintentional low intensity contact, I just lost a lot of respect for Bennett in blowing up about that non-event. King was great.

I've never had much respect for Benny.
Jason King is not a thug. Frustrated maybe but nop way was that intentional.
Bennett said he went 4-5m after he scored before King clipped him.
Wow Wayne... if you think that's 5m, it's no wonder your team gets penalised for off-side!

Joe is a man of steel. Maybe this is to be his final year and he plans to play on regardless of broken bones/serious injuries/wardrobe malfunctions etc etc he is a trooper - and we need his courage!

lismore_fan said:
Jason King is not a thug. Frustrated maybe but nop way was that intentional.
Bennett said he went 4-5m after he scored before King clipped him.
Wow Wayne... if you think that's 5m, it's no wonder your team gets penalised for off-side!

Actually, the dragons don't get penalised anywhere near as much as they should, for being off-side. Their markers were only square maybe 50% of the time too. No sour grapes as we were beaten by a better side on the night but there should have been a torrential flood of penalties to the Sea Eagles for marker and off side infringements.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8