Virtual rugby league

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Its back!!

this is not the dream team comp, this is similar to the old VRL.

For the first 48 hours, teams enter bids for how much they want to pay for certain players. At the end of that 48 hour period, teams gain the players they outbid their opponents for and everyone can recruit the rest of their squads.

Pts per win: 2
Pts per draw: 1
Pts per loss: 0

goto http://vrl.rleague.com/

league name: Silvertails

ID: 0965

password: beaver

I like the idea of the teams not being able to have the same players.

Also, fluff, whats the salary cap set at? The rules say you had to set it.

I wonder how much we are all willing to pay for Brett Stewart?

How come tonight nutz? Your work block you out?

I wonder how much we are all willing to pay for Brett Stewart?

How come tonight nutz? Your work block you out?

or is anyone willing to pay 500K for orford, 450K for lyon and 240K for monas??

I would probably go close to that for lyon however his scoring is a little hard to predict considering we don't even have a position yet. Monas can bite me. orford just doesn't deserve that price in terms of points scored. But if it was scoring based on try assists that count me in.

Ok, i'm finally off and away!!

I'm the KILLERS (for now)... when do we start getting teams together and stuff??

do me a favour and dont fill it up this arvo as i wont be in front of a computer until sunday evening at the earliest.

jeez that would suck

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4