Views on this weekends game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Hold them in the forwards and our talented backline will rip them to bits. Hodges to not last out the game. I can't see him being fit. A good win before a poor crowd.

Poor crowd?

I can't tell you now that when I went buy tickets the other day it was near sold out.

I wouldn't be surprised if they cram in to the rafters as theres a lot of promotion of this game being a 20 year celebration of the broncos.

No, I'd forgotten about the promo stuff. I started this thread with the idea of getting thoughts on the game.

I have 26-10 at the TAB, but am concerned about our strike rate up there for wins.

The Broncos game plan will be very basic, forwards bashing up the middle, dummy half runs, and a decent kick chase.

If we can get an up tempo game happening and our backline involved we should clear out from them hopefully. 1st 20mins up the middle will be the key though

I think he means the losers at the game are poor ;)

You should fly up for the day?

They are also honouring the tickets sold prior to the game being re-sheduled so it'll be huge.

As for the game, i'm pumped. There will be nothing better than hammering the broncos at Suncorp in front of 40-50K.

Hodges will be a little tender, no locky, tate and maybe carrol.

We're hitting a purple patch after the little slump and will get away with this one easily imo.

[quote author=byso]
I think he means the losers at the game are poor ;)

You should fly up for the day?

They are also honouring the tickets sold prior to the game being re-sheduled so it'll be huge.

As for the game, i'm pumped. There will be nothing better than hammering the broncos at Suncorp in front of 40-50K.

Hodges will be a little tender, no locky, tate and maybe carrol.

We're hitting a purple patch after the little slump and will get away with this one easily imo.
[/quote]

It would be cool I guess. But i'm not into it enough to fly up for a day or 2.

I guess I'm spoilt though as I get to see many game at brookie and it's probably the best ground to watch footy at.

All the cheerleader picks floating around byso I find it hard to believe you see much footy ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4