Video ref: it's all or nothing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They can adjudicate on whether or not a player is half a foot on or offside from a camera angle that is 30-40 metres behind the play back on the halfway line, but say they can't make a call on a forward pass. To use a Pommy term, its completely bonkers!!!!

Plus they can determine if a ball has been knocked forward or backwards from all sorts of odd angles.

But adjudicate on a forward pass. Not possible.

Plus they can determine if a ball has been knocked forward or backwards from all sorts of odd angles.

But adjudicate on a forward pass. Not possible.

The funniest ones are when they say they can see fingers being bent back when the ball passes, then you see another camera angle that shows the ball is a few inches away from the fingers.

I didn't want to start a new thread for what is essentially a variation of the theme that the bunker is full of a bunch of morons, but deadset in the fair dinkum department, I honestly cannot believe that Beau Scott was an official in the bunker for a parra game. He played under Dalai and with a bunch of players as recently as 2018. I want to know what he was saying to Chiddy on the Waqa Blake try.

The NRL just shoots themselves in the foot with this stuff - how hard is it to make sure that the people officiating the game are free from a real (as opposed to the usual "he always shafts us") perception of bias? V'Landys and Abdo are doing well, but they have got a long way to go before they have taken the NRL completely out of the amateur league that Grant and Teflon presided over.

It's a joke. Week after week the same rubbish. Get rid of it for all but grounding the ball.

That decision tonight fortunately did not cost us the game. It did however get them back into it when they should have been facing a potential 20 point deficit.

It is frustrating when you see it live and after all the years of watching the game know that its a blatant strip only for some amateur in a bunker making a call that is soooooo wrong!!

I didn't want to start a new thread for what is essentially a variation of the theme that the bunker is full of a bunch of morons, but deadset in the fair dinkum department, I honestly cannot believe that Beau Scott was an official in the bunker for a parra game. He played under Dalai and with a bunch of players as recently as 2018. I want to know what he was saying to Chiddy on the Waqa Blake try.

The NRL just shoots themselves in the foot with this stuff - how hard is it to make sure that the people officiating the game are free from a real (as opposed to the usual "he always shafts us") perception of bias? V'Landys and Abdo are doing well, but they have got a long way to go before they have taken the NRL completely out of the amateur league that Grant and Teflon presided over.
It’s rugba league. By and large it has always been a shambolic setup.

That was the most ridiculous call I have ever seen the bunker make. There was no clear knock on, just a pulling motion from the defender. If a player tries to wriggle their arm free for an offload that doesn't entitle the defender to blatantly strip it.

I was thinking 'here we go' and GA would have copy and pasted his weekly Manly "That was the incorrect decision" with no consequences.

Very lucky that wasn't the talking point again and good on DCE calling out the decision as another BS call.

How long would Annesley have taken to look at the pass from Turbo that was called forward against the Worms to conclude that it was not forward ... what, 30 seconds? And that was using the same video replays that they use in The Bunker. Yet they will not use The Bunker to call on forward passes.

They can adjudicate on whether or not a player is half a foot on or offside from a camera angle that is 30-40 metres behind the play back on the halfway line, but say they can't make a call on a forward pass. To use a Pommy term, its completely bonkers!!!!
I’ll use an Aussie term. It’s fkn bullshiit.

Warren Smith.....you know that Eel supporting wanker reckons it was a clear offload & Wanka Blake was entitled to take it & score a legitimate try......according to fox sports! That man is a piece of $hit & whenever he commentates Worms games the bias is sickening! He’s a total <unt & can’t wait until his precious little compost bin of worms dry up & wither away!
Oh yeah I do dislike the pri(k.......

I was thinking 'here we go' and GA would have copy and pasted his weekly Manly "That was the incorrect decision" with no consequences.

Very lucky that wasn't the talking point again and good on DCE calling out the decision as another BS call.
I think if a Captains Challenge is successful the captain of the team should be allowed to walk up to the ref and call him a fkn wanker. Just a thought.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6