Video Evidence. Clark still in the wrong!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
I had to check guys. It been the major talking point since our loss to the Cowboys and I had to make sure that Clark abided by the rules (or those stated by Ref Boss Finch).

It appears the NRL needs to make some sort of appology for the blunder. Take a look at these pics from the game.

<div class='spacer'>[img=360x288]../../AE_files/public/1122970661_11_FT0_conversion.jpg[/img]</div>

The first screen shot here shows the time the Touch Judges Imediatly Raise the flags to signal a conversion. Chris Hicks has already turned around and is running back into position. 2.24 on the clock

<div
class='spacer'>[img=360x288]../../AE_files/public/1122970661_11_FT0_calling_out.jpg[/img]</div>

When the second screen shot was taken the ref is heard to say, everyone on side. Chris hicks is throwing his hands up and screaming out that he's not on side. 12 seconds after the touch judges had the flags rasied.

<div class='spacer'>[img=360x288]../../AE_files/public/1122970661_11_FT0_not_in_place.jpg[/img]</div>

One second later, the referee has blown the whistle for the kick off. 13 seconds after the flags have been raised. Enclosed in the circles are Chris Hicks (centre of the field) and the two touch judges. Keeping in mind Finch states once the touch judges are in position the kick off will comence, the correct postition is on the recieving teams 40m line. The touch judge is a good 13 metres out of position on one side and 2 metres from the other.

<div class='spacer'>[img=360x288]../../AE_files/public/1122970661_11_FT0_kicked_off.jpg[/img]</div>

In the final frame you can see that the moment the ball is kicked, the touch judge on the lower of the shot is still 5 metres from being in position.

Disgrace. I want the NRL for once to admit that a bad decision has perhaps cost a team a game. Im not making excuses but the evidence speaks for itself.

Excellent work on proving the point. Sadly though I doubt that you will get your wish of Finch admitting to a mistake.

I don't understand why they will not accept the fact that mistakes are made, we are all only human and mistakes occurr. Just admit it Finch, Clarke made a mistake and we can all move on.

LOVE YA WORK! Send it to a radio station in email or the Roast talk show's website. I'd LOVE to see Finch and Co. reply to that!

Clark ates manly always has always will

I am not in for the conspiracy theory but your evidence is compelling. The defence of the decision this week from Finch is pathetic. I agree with Pete in that why don't they just admit it was a tad early.

Thanks flip, it simply anoys me just thinking about it.

I prefer Manly got a flogging than losing like this.

but it also shows a lack of experience on our part which is also anoying

Absolutely fantastic post fLIP. It was so quick no one around me at the ground knew the kick off had taken place or how the Cowboys had the ball. Reminds me of the Parra "forward" pass decision. The pain just keeps on coming.

here here, well done detective flip. like father like son the finches are both crap at their respective jobs.

this spilt milk is starting to get rather sour isn't it?

In the words of our CEO "We should never have been in that position anyway".

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6