Victor the inflictor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does he actually punch him??
Itsa a Pansy punch at best, that will get squared up next season, " a punch to the head, should not be aimed at the contact point, but at an imaginary point six inches through it." When this happens to Victor the Grub, he will give up his hardman(with a special small h) persona

On Saturday, an NRL spokesperson told NCA NewsWire that there was not enough evidence to charge Radley with striking.

“Based on the available angles, the Bunker Review Official and the Match Review Committee were unable to determine if a punch was involved,” a spokesperson said.

WOW

On Saturday, an NRL spokesperson told NCA NewsWire that there was not enough evidence to charge Radley with striking.

“Based on the available angles, the Bunker Review Official and the Match Review Committee were unable to determine if a punch was involved,” a spokesperson said.

WOW
Tell them to come to Silvertails and look at the tweet I shared ( in slow motion ) , pretty clear to me.

WOW
Yet the Bunker pretends it can see which way a player is looking when contesting a bomb?

Should be Victor the Pička, Jake and Tom can translate that Serbo-Croat word.

Descibes him better than inflictor and rhymes just the same.

If the mrc can't rule on things that aren't a penalty nor on report then I'm not going to have a go at them, even though I thought they 'reviewed' everything.

It's the ones that are looking at the footage, on the field, or sitting in the bunker, telling us there's no clear angles yet also tell us it is a slap can give themselves an uppercut.

Speaking of uppercuts...Radley threw one in there as well. Lemme guess...none of the cameras saw that either.

whether you believe in punch or no punch it was only 'geography' that apparently saved radley (that and the politics of the nrl in general).

"Reckless, careless, intent" seems to apply to other misdemeanors, but no for the one rule brought in to 'protect all the kiddies, calm down to mums, and get the tick of approval from daughters touch footy teams.'

It's a b/s ruling or non ruling.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8