vhs manly games from the 90's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Im moving again and i uncovered a small box of VHS tapes ive had burried for years, The 87 GF, the 95 GF, and the first 50 years of many, all official tapes

And the 95 GF, the 97 Gf and a manly newcastle semi from 97, manly v roosters 97 and manly roosters 97 semi final, manly brisbane round 2, 98 and another manly brisbane game, year unknown and a manly parra game year unknown, most likely they are from the same era. All these are taped off the idiot box. If anyone wants them before i toss them in the bin, let me know. Im in brisbane , south side, but I am moving to sydney in November.collect would be best as i cant guarantee they would be worth the cost of postage

dont know what condition there in as i dont have a video, vivian

bob dylan said:
ManlyBacker said:
Who is vivian?

Vivienne Leigh from A Street Car Name Desire and Gone With The Wind.

It's obvious.

lol

If you read between the lines.... all you'll see is white dummy! hahahaha

*cough* What Mr Dylan meant to say was:

Vivian is a character from the cult classic show "The Young ones."

There was a skit about 'having a video'

Ah Vivian, Rick, Neil, and Mike - how we laughed.

@[ManlyBacker]

globaleagle said:
bob dylan said:
ManlyBacker said:
Who is vivian?

Vivienne Leigh from A Street Car Name Desire and Gone With The Wind.

It's obvious.

lol

If you read between the lines.... all you'll see is white dummy! hahahaha

*cough* What Mr Dylan meant to say was:

Vivian is a character from the cult classic show "The Young ones."

There was a skit about 'having a video'

Ah Vivian, Rick, Neil, and Mike - how we laughed.

@[ManlyBacker]

Vivian is actually "Vyvyan" from memory. But I got it anyway. I couldn't watch 95 or 97 again. Once was too much.

did the same thing a while ago and found about 20 tapes with games between 93 - 98 with all kinds of taped games. Did watch a couple including V Norths in the old jerseys and V Roosters when we made a big comeback.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4