Very proud of the boys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Large sinep?
front_et.20.full.jpg

This? Dont know if they make it anymore mate ;)

Parker was a whisker of breaking the line a few times today and scoring. But..... he didn’t. He does not have the attack Walker has but right now I like him sureing up that edge in defence. For me he’s not done enough to lose his spot yet. Today he was against the best team in the comp and although didn’t take those attacking opportunities, aside from an early miss on Crichton was very good on that edge.
He is a good defender but in attack walker is miles better.. imo would of broken few a couple times

Against the top side at full strength.. an 18th man in Klein and we still had them on the ropes. Key mistakes cost us especially jake dropping the ball over on their line. All up this is a great indication of where we are at.. we took it to the top side and just lost. We still aren't close to full strength and are still gelling with new combinations. If you arent excited about this group of players then GET EXCITED LADIES AND GENTS! bring on next week at brookie for Tommy's 100th game ( unless im mistaken) and mothers day!

Edit: we scored more points against panthers then any side so far...
I agree great post

Possibly.. but who would you put in your side if both are available? I like Parker he trys his ass off and does well against players much better than him but he's too slow and offers little in attack. Walker has x factor about him... he would complete that left edge
It’s a tuff one, I’m not sure, but I’m pretty certain we need a quality 3/4 moving forward, I can’t see how walker walks back in under the circumstances in any case, if he does I don’t have a problem with it, but I’m not ready to say his our answer going forward, if he gets his chance and doesn’t grab it with both hands then I’d be ok to see him move on next year, Dylan hasn’t lived up to his potential imo and has let the club and himself down too many times, he‘d be on his last chance for mine, in saying that I’d be happy for him and us if he come back and played some quality footy for us.

Off topic (btw I’ve finished the wine, not sure if it’s wise to keep posting but whatever) what’s up with both the Trbojevic boys? Jake can’t seem to get off the tackled player and Tom looks gassed after each run. Could Jake be carrying an injury? Tom looks well short of match fitness but as long as he doesn’t break down again, he’ll get better.

Was at game come along way in 4 weeks. Key points 2 easy missed kick at goal would have tightened game up, the riff 2nd last try rueben was blatant strip and Jakey dropping that ball with line open at 16-12.
In a game of that quality missed a hooker to trouble ruck, Croker tries hard but that was difference at times.

Personally I am not disappointed with the result. A month ago I wanted Des to be kicked in the A and to wake up and bring some young talent in. Injuries forced him to do so and the results have shown. Otherwise I saw this team as a potential wooden spooner. Des is a good coach but he needs a kick up the A to get the talent on the field he needs to get him success. Now I know Turbo's return is a major stimulus, but a couple of additions such as Schuster, Harper, Saab and Oly have helped turn the side into a tea that just may get to the 8 this year. I think a few more are needed

There are still weaknesses, but I wouldnt be depressed being defeated by a side that has now played together with few injuries for the past 16 months under a good coach, is the premiership favourite, and yet almost faced defeat until the final minutes. I think they got quite a scare. Manly has some weaknesses that need fixing, some players who are just not up to getting the side into the top 4. But with some young players coming through and with some outstanding talent developing in first grade, I see a side that in 18 months could contest the premiership. Injuries etc will be a major factor but I see a side in the making that just needs a little tweaking.

Poor Trent. He had that bemused look on his face that we got to know so well when he was coaching the Sea Eagles. He doesn't why his team looses and he doesn't know why they win (when that occasional happens) it's all a mystery to Trent.
Well described.

Poor Trent. He had that bemused look on his face that we got to know so well when he was coaching the Sea Eagles. He doesn't why his team looses and he doesn't know why they win (when that occasional happens) it's all a mystery to Trent.
Brent Tarett... You say, times are tough...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4