Very Important, Scheduled downtime!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
This month has been an extremely busy one for AlternateEagles.com and as such we have worn out our welcome on the host we are on.
As such the site may experience some downtime and instability over the rest of the week. We are working on transferring to a new host and as such this wil give us a period of downtime whilst the domain name is transferred (up to 48Hours) I will set up a temporary domain so that you can still access this site whilst we transfer but after the 24hours you will be able to see the site on its new host.

We apologise for this issue but as the site has grown and the membership increased our requirements are far greater than what we scoped out last year. This move should see greater flexibility and greater quality service for you.

I will post here before the transfer begins.

Daniel

- We have 1GB of bandwidth left and with the amount of views the images and forums are getting at the moment looks like we will be shut down temporarily by tommorrow afternoon or thursday morning. I will try to start the transfer before then
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited ]</span>
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited ]</span>

lol pretty much its everyone veiwing hispics on other sites then stealing the link and putting them elsewhere.

It drains a lot out of our bandwidth but it cant be helped. We should very very rarly see this issue on the new server.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6