Vermin players on fire!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pass me the fuel can
Gonna leave this town gonna leave this town gonna set fire to the town

manlyfan76 said:
MadMarcus said:
COMMANDER said:
Drinking 6 packs of rum over there at Redfern.

They're so rich these days. In the old days it was tanks of unleaded.

Actually it WAS leaded back in the day.

No self respecting South's fan (LOL) of old would drink petrol. They'd syphon fuel from cars, then sell that fuel to people from Western Sydney cheaply so they could buy orange juice and metho to make goom.

At Christmas time and on special occasions they would indulge in a glass or two of 2 stroke fuel. The oil would help keep the heartburn down.

mozgrame said:
manlyfan76 said:
MadMarcus said:
COMMANDER said:
Drinking 6 packs of rum over there at Redfern.

They're so rich these days. In the old days it was tanks of unleaded.

Actually it WAS leaded back in the day.

No self respecting South's fan (LOL) of old would drink petrol. They'd syphon fuel from cars, then sell that fuel to people from Western Sydney cheaply so they could buy orange juice and metho to make goom.

At Christmas time and on special occasions they would indulge in a glass or two of 2 stroke fuel. The oil would help keep the heartburn down.
Orange juice! Yuk.

southsideeagle said:
Does it make any different that this alleged offence took place before he signed with South? Or should we burn him at the stake due to association.

Nope lol.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4