Vermin players on fire!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Yep, another one charged with domestic assault.

Inglis must be a real good mentor.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/south-sydney-rabbitohs-young-gun-cody-walker-facing-axe-over-domestic-assault-allegations/story-e6frf3uu-1227131743913

In conjunction with the Prodigy's national tour next year they will be performing at the rabbitohs season launch, belting out the Rabbitohs newly adopted team song..
"Smack my biitch up".

THE South Sydney Rabbitohs are expected to tear up the contract of rising star Cody Walker if he’s found guilty in the latest example of a rugby league player charged with a domestic violence assault.

In a potential public relations disaster, the Rabbitohs informed the NRL of the incident a fortnight ago when rugby league’s governing body was in damage control over the Kirisome Auva’a assault case.

Walker, 24 and yet to make his NRL debut, has been suspended by the Rabbitohs indefinitely pending the outcome of court proceedings.

The NRL on Saturday night released a statement supporting the Rabbitohs’ course of action.

“The Integrity Unit will continue to work with Souths to review all the information, including the criminal allegations and the player’s previous conduct, to reach the game’s final response to the matter,” the statement read

“The NRL has made it clear that there is no place for domestic violence in our game, and will respond accordingly.”

NSW police have charged Walker with common assault and stalk or intimidate intending to cause fear or physical or mental harm.

Informed the NRL a fortnight ago and only tell the public now ?

I kind of feel sorry for these 2 (Actually not at all). They quite reasonably expected to be treated the same as their mentor Inglis was. You know, no conviction recorded and no NRL penalty.

Allegedly it happened before he signed with the club

If he pleads innocent I am not sure there is much difference between the player we signed and is undergoing the same process

Don't worry about it lsz, plenty here think 'innocent until proven guilty' should only apply to Manly players.

And as long as none of them tweeted the c-word against the precious ivory boys then they'll be good to go too.

Does it make any different that this alleged offence took place before he signed with South? Or should we burn him at the stake due to association.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6