Vent your spleen thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There were bad calls, really bad calls but we were outplayed by a red hot team for most of the game, and sometimes that just happens, We can't win them all!

Ryan said:
Guys, I'll have 17 George Roses, before I have 17 of those robot personality type players (I'll leave it at that).

You all have to agree with that, right?

I agree. After you've had 17 George Roses plus 17 robot personality type players you would indeed be tired enough to leave it at that.

The Cowboys hit the wall at the 60th minute. Their fitness is poor. Same thing happened against the Raiders.

codewana said:
Technical Coach said:
When refereeing decisions cost you games its a sign we're not doing things right as a whole to prevent such errors having such an impact on the result. We need to get beyond winning the grind results which open you up to a refereeing decisions having an influence due to the closeness.

No what i'm saying is if your the better team but continuesly win games by close calls you open up yourself to being on the brunt of some bad calls that will cost you no matter if your the better side or not.

It sounds like you don't believe games can be close if you have a better team. That's all tonight was - a close game with the result decided by poor calls.

Technical Coach said:
codewana said:
Technical Coach said:
When refereeing decisions cost you games its a sign we're not doing things right as a whole to prevent such errors having such an impact on the result. We need to get beyond winning the grind results which open you up to a refereeing decisions having an influence due to the closeness.

No what i'm saying is if your the better team but continuesly win games by close calls you open up yourself to being on the brunt of some bad calls that will cost you no matter if your the better side or not.

It sounds like you don't believe games can be close if you have a better team. That's all tonight was - a close game with the result decided by poor calls.

fair call.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7