Vent your spleen thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
How many times does Manly end up on the end of refereeing howlers that decide games, compared to other clubs. I'm convinced we rate first and each time it happens I feel so gutted I seriously think about giving the game away. One day I will.

Worse is that Bill Harrigan will back the joker in the video booth and find some lame justification for it.

We shot ourselves in the foot for much of the match, but were the fitter side and deserved an unimpeded opportunity to win the game. Clearly someone decided the Cowboys were to triumph.

On nights like this we should pay the $10,000 fine and rip in at the press conference. I like the ideas of fans starting a fighting fund, imagine 5,000 of us willing to chip in $2 every time this happens?

Apart from the obvious bad calls in the 2nd half, thought there were 3 or 4 bad calls in the 1st half which gave cowboys possession back whilst we were pressing

Harragon is as bad as Finch he is a low life who will come up with some bull**** excuse while standing there with a **** eater grin.

It is unbelievably frustrating for anyone who is a fan of sport in general.
The Lyon call should 've been the easiest call of the night. I mean the line was there to gauge the direction.

Anyway, I liked the way Jamie handled himself when asked about it.

There were several 50/50 calls in the game and every single one went against us. I wish they kept stats on that sort of thing.

Refereeing debacle.

The video ref needs to be publicly castigated by Harrigan for not awarding a penalty try. That was disgraceful. What on earth was the video ref thinking. He kneed him in the head. There is no such thing as an accidental knee to the head that does not warrant a minimum of a penalty. This loss helps the Cowboys tremendously with taking a top 4 spot over us.

The referring was so poor that, on suspicion, the NRL should look into any unusual betting on the match.

Harrigan, if he had any balls, should not only drop the video ref but he should suspend him for gross negligence.

That 8 minute period of soft penalties in the first half gifted the game to the Cowboys.

Shayne Haynes a ****
Matas is a ****
Ryan is a ****
David gallop is a ****
Spook is a ****

I'm blind nite all you Rex hunts

Cambo said:
Shayne Haynes a c**t
Matas is a c**t
Ryan is a c**t
David gallop is a c**t
Spook is a c**t

Loving the vents Cambo.

I don't mind the home side getting a majority of the 50/50 calls. That should encourage people to get to the game if they know boo'ing and cheering at different times can really help your team.

Its the obvious ones going against us that leave me frustrated, but when a video ref can make a bad call after so many viewings on something that is clear cut. If it was an obstruction call you could understand him needing a few looks, but to look at a knock on a dozen times should have told you at best it was a benefit of the doubt for us, let alone it being plainly obvious it wasn't a knockon. Just disgraceful.

Cambo said:
Shayne Haynes a c**t
Matas is a c**t
Ryan is a c**t
David gallop is a c**t
Spook is a c**t

I can only laugh at that, you cheered me up actually.

Cambo said:
Shayne Haynes a c**t
Matas is a c**t
Ryan is a c**t
David gallop is a c**t
Spook is a c**t

Useful at least.

Cambo's a cock though. Always trying to insert his into anything that moves. Totally useless without us ****s.

The worst decision was the off side penalty from the kick off after the first cowboys try.

Not one player was in front of the kicker and the cowboys score in that set. Even Daley couldn't work out who was penalized.

Ryan said:
Cambo said:
Shayne Haynes a c**t
Matas is a c**t
Ryan is a c**t
David gallop is a c**t
Spook is a c**t

Useful at least.

Cambo's a cock though. Always trying to insert his into anything that moves. Totally useless without us c**ts.
Cam you forgot Graham Lowe

Ryan said:
Cambo said:
Shayne Haynes a c**t
Matas is a c**t
Ryan is a c**t
David gallop is a c**t
Spook is a c**t

Useful at least.

Cambo's a cock though. Always trying to insert his into anything that moves. Totally useless without us c**ts.
**** off Ryan ure mum never complained bro

How furious would you feel if you backed Manly with a couple of Grand for the win and ended up with the result that was given????

Cambo said:
Shayne Haynes a c**t
Matas is a c**t
Ryan is a c**t
David gallop is a c**t
Spook is a c**t

no mate, don't hold back
tell us what you really think

Cambo said:
Ryan said:
Cambo said:
Shayne Haynes a c**t
Matas is a c**t
Ryan is a c**t
David gallop is a c**t
Spook is a c**t

Useful at least.

f**k off Ryan ure mum never complained bro

Mate, you can have my Mum, but rest assured, you'd need some heavy glasses on you sick bastard !

Talk about my Aunty like that (who brought me up), and we have ourselves a problem !

I seriously could not believe some of those calls, sure most refs would have called a knock on when Lyon fumbled the ball but how was that their scrum feed?? Anyway I'm really proud of the way the boys fought back and lets give some credit to the cowboys. We bombed a few certain tries and the momentum swung.
I was filthy with Rose for A) Dropping that ball in his 20, B) pushing DCE and C) having a massive gut.
I hope Foran, King and Watmough are ok, anyway I will say it again, I'm proud of the lads.

There were at least 6 blatantly bad calls.
They looked for reasons to stop play and give the cowboys a left up.

Look at the Payne try from dummy half. The play before Hall runs and uses his decoy as a Shepard a clear Shepard.

Matai one on one strip and they call a knock on to matai.

Knee and boot to the head on hoppa

High shot on hoppa in goals.

All of these lead to points to the coyness and cost us points.

I don't need to mention the Lyon one because that was clear.

I dont mind losing but I can't cop that crap from the officials, they were never going to let us win or draw that one

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2