Vendettas and Agendas Post all in here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
As said in my other thread post em in here so we can determine whats opinion and whats spin doctoring.

Heres the ones i can be accused of

Vendetta - The Grub Dunley - Monas 2005
Agenda - Pushing the Raging Mongeral Kingy and Beaver

Biso
Vendetta - Dessie, Orford
Agenda - he loves all things monas

Mata
Vendetta - Kingy, monas (still not convinced mate.)
Agenda - Bryant, Ballin and kite

Ryan
Vendetta - too many to name
Agenda - LYon, Cregh and those bloody yarts any excuse for a yart.
funny they ryhme with the word fart :p

What would be more amazing would be if we could find one poster in this forum apart from Fluffy that thinks King is adequate.

What would be more amazing would be if we could find one poster in this forum apart from Fluffy that thinks King is adequate.
done

i think jason has shown good form this year.

Adequate = 100+ metres every game and an average of 125+ metres. That's the bare minimum you would expect of a starting prop.

I tipped King for a big year as far back as October last year. Imo he is about 4/5 ths of the way there at the moment. If he can find another 20% consistantly he can still be considered as having a good year, well compared to last year anyway

forgot matas love for orford

and my vendetta at a guy earning 450K getting excuses galore from those that stuck the boot in to the guy getting paid less than half that last year.

I wonder how many starting props make matas 125+ metres average

Orford has got us over the line in several games.

As opposed to King who can't even make the advantage line without getting pushed backwards.

if you say so - saw he had 11m average per hit up so i guess the ref was holding the broncs back 15m then

Ragin mongrel King????

There is no mongrel in the bloke

ah the old every metre he made off the kick off excuse - seems its never used for anyone but King though??

Bryant make a huge 80 metres with 30 plus off the kick offs and we never hear the end of how good he is.......hmmmm

Vendetta- Dunley, Des 1 dimensional coaching, Stewarts kick returns

Agenda- None, call it as i see it. Maybe tend to stick up for the players i can visibly see putting in every ounce of effort eg BK, Watmough, Matai

On King, i was on him last year, but had made huge improvements since about round 3 this season and was going well.

Vendetta- Dunley, Des 1 dimensional coaching, Stewarts kick returns

Agenda- None, call it as i see it. Maybe tend to stick up for the players i can visibly see putting in every ounce of effort eg BK, Watmough, Matai

On King, i was on him last year, but had made huge improvements since about round 3 this season and was going well.
bull**** u love the kiwi players
kylie and matai

I still hold a vendetta against Chad Randall, all his missed tackles, running the blind, throwing dummies to non extistant wingers, dropping the ball at dummy half etc etc. Hopefully I will be over it by next season

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2