Vave to Eels?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Typical of the coaching staff and Bozo, let's get rid of one of our better performers who would be relatively cheap to hang on to and keep a non-performer like L Brown.

He's off contract so maybe the whole point is that with other suitors, he's no longer "cheap". He goes OK but he's a back end guy because of appalling conditioning. Paying more for that - Parra can go right ahead...

he's our current George Rose ... limited use by date... but good for a while in short bursts ....

Wait a minute ,wait a minute. Didn't the squeels just have to off load players to stay under the cap, aren't they about to lose points for going over the cap. Ok Im lost how does a team that sheds players for going over the cap,and lose points for it and then come out and attempt to sign players.What am I missing here. Maybe this is the secret,go over the cap,start again and sign players to replace the ones that they had to get rid of. Ok, that,ll do me

He has exceeded expectations this year and makes some solid charges but I have been less than impressed with his defence in the middle. Have fun at Parra!

Vave deserves another season or 2. Myles and Brown can leave today. Also, can someone please explain to me why the club re-signed Williame? I am far from the authority on all things rugby league however when it comes to Brayden Williame, I see nothing.
I'd imagine they see him as a Reserve grade player who can fill in, in the NRL when needed.

Best to let him sign elsewhere as he is one of the only forwards in the team this year who has a go. Makes the rest of the forwards look bad. Except for Parcell who's great.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6