Van Nguyen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
cant believe this PC BullSh#t he clearly broke Singapore law.

People seem to forget barlow and chambers, this law in south east asia isnt new.

You gotta fell for his family and their suffering in this time but you also have to feel for all the families that have been effected by losing kids to drugs and drug addiction.

Too many doo gooders in society today and not enough accountabilty for their actions.

Think about the numbers of kids lives that will be saved if this stops just one person traveling with drugs.

note to admin if u are going to edit one of my posts edit the whole thing because it totally changes the context. Really disapointed, ive heard MSE being critize for heavy handed modding, i never really expected it here at slivertails i always respected this site for its tolerance to all view points, sadly that doesnt seem the case. - Cam

Cam I edited the "Hung" in the post. Due to another poster pointing it out, you know my stance on this issue. So I'm sure you'll understand that there was no malice involved
Cheers Byso

And if you think hanging someone will prevent people from obtaining heroin then you are a bigger tool than I thought.

no mate but it may stop people from bringing it in to singapore

if people cant get their hands on it they cant try it can they

if u didnt realise that you are a bigger tool than i thought.

**** cliffy it isnt PC bull****, do you have no compassion toward other humans?

Do you know what happens to you when you are hung?

- Your eyes pop out of your head
- Your intestines come out of you anus
- Your body (as with all death though) releases all your urine, semen and stools
- Your nexk is broken
- you take 6 minutes to become brain dead
- your body dies 15 miutes later.
- Your tongue hyper extends and hangs from your mouth, and when I say hangs fromyour mouth, it hangs right out of your mouth down close to your chest!

Its a 20 minute death.
It is inhumane, heartless and simply wrong. How can such a draconian method of death still be employed. The death penalty should abolished,it fixes nothing!

Its not PC bull****!

I have a good mind to delete your original post and thought you a better person than that.

You think any more lives would be saved by having him dead than having him in prison for life or 25 years?

That is seriously the most ill informed, media fuelled redneck post I have seen Cliffy. You should honestly think about things more.

And saying he knew the rules, what kind of argument is that. Have you ever snuck a bottle of bourbon into the footy? FFS man have a long hard look at yourself!

- Your body (as with all death though) releases all your urine, semen and stools
- Your nexk is broken
- Your tongue hyper extends and hangs from your mouth, and when I say hangs fromyour mouth, it hangs right out of your mouth down close to your chest!

Its a 20 minute death.
It is inhumane, heartless and simply wrong. How can such a draconian method of death still be employed. The death penalty should abolished,it fixes nothing!
Ok dan and have u seen how drugs and drug abuse can effect a family???? Cos i have first f#cking hand, my brother the stupid bastard totally f#cked his life and made our life hell due to a speed and coke addiction. This bastard just hung and the bastards like him continue to profit by pedeling other peoples dispair.
Did Van think of the people who would have to steal, cheat and prositute themselves to get a hold of the coke he had to pay off his brothers debts??????????

And saying he knew the rules, what kind of argument is that. Have you ever snuck a bottle of bourbon into the footy? FFS man have a long hard look at yourself!

As a matter a fact dan i never had, and could you draw a longer farking bow????

Let me remind you
1) bourbon is legal
2) IF i snuck bourbon in to the football it would be for my consumption and would not cause my death or anyone elses death as a result.

With respect dan i really think you shouldnt make assumptions and be so quick to call people ill inform rednecks when you dont know the facts.
I know more about drug abuse and what it does than to be honest i would really want to know.

- Your nexk is broken

Its a 20 minute death.
Ok dan and have u seen how drugs and drug abuse can effect a family???? Cos i have first f#cking hand, my brother the stupid bastard totally f#cked his life and made our life hell due to a speed and coke addiction. This bastard just hung and the bastards like him continue to profit by pedeling other peoples dispair.
Did Van think of the people who would have to steal, cheat and prositute themselves to get a hold of the coke he had to pay off his brothers debts??????????

As a matter a fact dan i never had, and could you draw a longer farking bow????

Let me remind you
1) bourbon is legal
2) IF i snuck bourbon in to the football it would be for my consumption and would not cause my death or anyone elses death as a result.

With respect dan i really think you shouldnt make assumptions and be so quick to call people ill inform rednecks when you dont know the facts.
I know more about drug abuse and what it does than to be honest i would really want to know.

Well considering I attended a funeral of a friend last year who died of a drug overdose and also have a sister who ran off and left 2 kids with my parents due to it, yeah I have a fair idea of what it did.

I am not defending the guy. But he does not deserve to be inhumanely hung!
Put him in prison for life, it will cost money but that is the price of justice.

You clearly are ill informed. and if you could not draw the parralell between what i was saying witht he bourbon, then it shows you to be more the fool. What I am saying is you know many of the rules, yet you still commit crimes.

I am sure you have driven over the speed limit on more than one occassion, endangering yourself and others around you.....Do you deserve to HANG for it?

This country worries me a lot, so does this world!

When anyone thinks hanging is a fair punishment, it hurts. It is not a fair punishment, it is simply wrong!

I am not defending the guy, I am simply saying hanging and death penalty is just outdated and wrong! If you cant see that, i sugges tyou dont discuss the topic with me, because I am very passionate about it.

This thread will be deleted because ultimately this is my site and I will not have this matter taken in Jest on my site!

This is where everyone pipes up and tells everyone else how "someone" they know has been affected.

No disrespect Cliffy but your brother chose his path, Van Nguyen certainly didnt hand him the ****ing drugs.

My point is that hanging him makes no difference whatsoever in the overall scheme of things.

f@ckin oath theres plenty of good points byso cos its the F#ckin truth.

Where is an individuals accountabilty for the actions nowdays, all society wants to do is offer excuses its a F@cking joke.

Cold hard facts
you take drugs in to singapore and you get caught u die everyone knows this, van knew this, he took the risk and got caught and copped the penalty end of story not much really to debate.

too bad too sad.

I ****ing hope that one day you run into the full force of the law, for an action such as speeding cliffy!

If you think that Hanging and the death penalty are humane and acceptable, I wish for nothing to do with you! It is a macabre and corrupt person that truly believes the punishment is just!

I cant understand why this cannot be debated Dan. Just because we dont agree with YOU doesn't make us fools.

Don't be so close minded!

Byso I dont think its the debate that is of concern. I do think however the title and first line of Cliffys post should be deleted.

Ok- I see your point Cliffy GC I have seen plenty as well, but how is hanging him going to make any dent whatsoever in the drug trade.
Bottom line he was told what to do by drug barons who unfortunately will never get caught and will continue to find other stupid/ gullible/ desperate people and make money out of destroying peoples life’s.
The Singapore Government has as a guest a bloke from Panama(who I will have to find out his name) and his son who run a huge drug trade across numerous countries I would love for them to explain that one.
Yes the sentence is a deterrent but if you throw large amounts of money at desperate, all be it stupid people you will find someone that will do it.
We need to look at drugs as a social problem and address it that way (becasue it is)- until such a time drug barons will continue to reap the profits and fools (not hardened criminals) will continue to be hung.
It just doesn't seem right.

btw I agree that hanging is excessive. Probably an overdose of his drugs would be more appropriate.

Byso I dont think its the debate that is of concern. I do think however the title and first line of Cliffys post should be deleted.

Fair enough I edited it, but I saw it as more as a statement to bring attention to a very important topic................I'm sure no-one is pissing themselves laughing with the hanging!

btw I agree that hanging is excessive. Probably an overdose of his drugs would be more appropriate.

Not his drugs!

Read Pj's post....

If it is such a good way of stopping it and deterringpeople from taking drugs into singapore, then why do they have one of these hangings almost yearly?

I cant understand why this cannot be debated Dan. Just because we dont agree with YOU doesn't make us fools.

Don't be so close minded!

Because what cliffy has written is nothing to do with debating, it is an insensitive joke/attack. In my opinion that makes the person who came up with it and those who spread it of very low character.

I notice no one has really defended their driving over the speed limit, it is just as potentially lethal as smuggling in drugs, and definately more callous as it is first hand! Yet we all do it, and we all know the rules!

Read my post earlier from people who have lived there and in neighboring countries!

It definately WORKS!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4