Van Nguyen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Daniel]
considering the biggest amount of users are in NSW, yes it woul dmake a huuuuuuge difference. especially considering their introduction, the figures have dropped almost by half.

Heroin deaths are under 40 per year

How about all the other drug deaths.............It's not just heroin that kills.
[/quote]

Van Nguyen was summgling heroin, it is the drug in question here not others!

Well I've never smoked a cigarette and never did drugs. I do enjoy a drink though. :)

Not bad considering my parents smoked 50 a day.

*Hands byso a pat on the back*

in other words you have never lived. No wonder you oft have such a narrow view if your experiences are so limited

Predictable come back. This shows what a fool you are.

Now ask Mata if he wishes he never touched the "stuff"

If you think you need smokes and drugs to experience life, then I feel sorry for you.

Predictable come back. This shows what a fool you are.

Now ask Mata if he wishes he never touched the \"stuff\"

If you think you need smokes and drugs to experience life, then I feel sorry for you.

No but it is hard to pass judgement on something you havent experienced isn't it?

I have taken my fair share of drugs in my life, and I dont regret taking any of them. I probably wouldn't again, but mainly because I didnt enjoy them as much as other vices like alcohol.

Your comeback shows you for the fool byso, as I wasn't saying you need these things to experience life, but your life experiences are smaller than say mine

All it shows is that you succumb to peer pressure. Therefore either low self esteem or a follower.

I'm fine thanks champ!

ummm does it really?

No drugs have ever been pushed on m by a friend. I have wanted to try them because as you should now know I am a very inquisitive person, who likes to actually Know about things rather than just read about them.

When was the last time you left Australia Byso?

And were you really that enlightened from the experience, what do you say to all the druggies who may of started for the same reasons you did?

Overseas, about 4 years ago...............and so what?

From what I read from your teachings you've still got plenty to learn champ.

And were you really that enlightened from the experience, what do you say to all the druggies who may of started for the same reasons you did?

Overseas, about 4 years ago...............and so what?

From what I read from your teachings you've still got plenty to learn champ.

Yes I was enlightened, i know the effects, i can tell when people are on certain drugs, I know I didnt like them and can speak on an educated level about them....and you, well you have surely read it in the telegraph!

What do i say to the druggies who started for the same reason i did?
It's is simple, It is their choice. I have 2 friends who have ahad to move away from sydney just to get away from the drugs. I talk to them often though, and they are still human beings and still the same people I grew to know and like.

The point of my question about the last time you left australia is a simple one, it highlights your world vision, and knowledge. I trabvel OS every year, sometimes twice a year and have done since I was 1 year old. I have a better understanding of the world than most, mainly because i have seen and experienced so much of it.

Your last sentence makes no sence, why be cryptic, i have nothing to hide!

If you can't understand the last sentence, then back to school champ.

So did you say to your druggie friends

"never mind even though your life is f'ked at least you're enlightened"

"Thanks Dan I'm glad you got through it OK you're so clever"

The point is if there weren't drugs for ignorant fools to take to feel "enlightened" then you wouldn't have as manly lives f'ked up!

By the way Dan what did you learn in "Disney world"?

If you can't understand the last sentence, then back to school champ.

So did you say to your druggie friends

\"never mind even though your life is f'ked at least you're enlightened\"

\"Thanks Dan I'm glad you got through it OK you're so clever\"

The point is if there weren't drugs for ignorant fools to take to feel \"enlightened\" then you wouldn't have as manly lives f'ked up!

By the way Dan what did you learn in \"Disney world\"?

Lets disect that one by one.

I understood what you were saying in the last sentence but no one else would. Which is why I said not to be so cryptic!

To my friend with the speed addiction, all I say is, i am here for you if and when you need me, but i wont lend you money or help you get drugs.

He lives in Port macquarie now and is moving back to Sydney soon, the reason he started taking speed was because he has cronic fatigue and it helps pep him up. I have dead set seen him drink a jar of coffee one night and still be barely able to move!

It has nothing to do with enlightenment, the fact that you use that cliche shows how naive you are about drugs! It is about experience, learning things and having fun....do you know what fun is?

As for what did I learn from disney world, well I havent been there since I was about 9 but, i learnt a lot from the epcot center (part of the Disney theme parks in disney world, which is dedicated to science and the history of certain things, like aviation)
I learnt a lot about Americans as people also.

It is about experiencing different cultures. I have been to many countries, several you probably havent heard of, like guam and saipan.

Travelled through China, Thailand, indonesia, all over Europe and a good part of the US and south america. Have been to Africa and many other places across the world. Your little trip to Bali probably taught you heaps though!

You think you are this high and almighty guy because you have never taken drugs and people who have are not as good as you.

Pardon, Dan's the high and mighty one because he has taken drugs.

btw Clontago settle on the name calling champ.

There just are not enough walls to sooth my head byso....none at all.

You are the one on your high horse proclaiming all drug takers to be a lower life form than you

Shoo fly.

Enough with these boring circular discussions.

I've said what I've had to say and there's nothing to gain from discussing this subject with you.

not when your head is full of rocks byso.

Sometimes you have to concede thing sin some arguments, but you have not yet offered any facts or proof of the "facts" you have offered

*yawns, stretches and muses on bysos constant baiting*

Byso, I can understand where you are coming from – I was massively anti drugs when younger. It pissed me off when my mates would duck off to smoke cones or do whatever and then be no use in a conversation.
I labelled these mates dead ****s with no idea and couldn’t have cared less that it was stuffing up their lives.
Uni comes along and I decided to experiment- no pressure from anyone and I checked out everything possible before indulging.
The worse part for me and the reason I gave it a fair shake for a while was that these pieces of contraband actually made me feel good and in most cases left me feeling far less hurt than a night on the piss ever would and I couldn’t see what all the fuss was about.
No one tells you how reliant you become on things to the point where you can’t go out without ‘help’. No one tells you about the dodgy people involved and the lengths they will go to rip you off.
Unfortunately once you realise all this **** and worse it’s too late and natural highs just don’t cut the mustard.
There are plenty of things, which you won’t figure out till you go out and experience them and so the best advice anyone can give is don’t waste your time even trying.
I could go on and on about things but the reality is people need to try and understand why people turn to drugs and practical ways to stop it. Scare tactics like the campaigns that have been used in the past clearly do not work.
I was fortunate, I had the commonsense not to try anything hard but all the same I can see what leads other less fortunate ones to travel down that path.
While we do make our own choice’s some believe they don’t have any other option but to make that choice or some just want to escape from the horror story that is their life.
My wake up call was a good friend dying of a heart attack aged 23- unfortunately unless some people get a wake-up call of that stature they will just keep on going around the Merry-go-Round.
I’m no expert- this is just my opinion

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8