Useless crowd stats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Having a look through some of the stats of a few odd things. It interesting to see the changes in average crowd size over the last 6 years since the NE days:

Average crowd figures:

2002: 9341

2003: 10367

2004: 11203

2005: 15171

2006: 15794

2007: 16476

Not useless at all fLIP.
That's a great stat.
I'm sure a lot of the growth is just a direct reflection of our place on the ladder but a percentage of that has to be a genuine shift in attiude towards the club & the game in general in the North of Sydney.
It seems to have become quite fasionable to be a Manly supporter these days & more females are attending games than ever before, from what I can see anyway. Even in the mid-90's, supporting Manly wasn't a "cool" thing to do but it now seems to carry some prestige within the local community. I don't know why this is or if I'm just mixing in different circles, but that's how it appears to me.

I dare say it will be a very small crowd tonight though. Only the season ticket holders under the roof are going to brave the cold and torrential rain I'd imagine.

and idiots like me on the hill

ive got the driza bone booked for tonight

only saving grace for the crowd is beavers 310th

im guessing around 12K

Duff's acting like a princess because its too wet and not turning up.

ive goto go, promised a beer at half time with one of our southerner friends

Gees Fluff the pressure is on there. Have no feer though, I am a definite. The weather is holding up ok at the moment, in the Hills district, not sure what its like Manly way though.

Also Fluff if you are going by yourself I can probably get you a seat in the stand mate. PM me your mobile number.

[quote author=Fluffy]

Gees Fluff the pressure is on there. Have no feer though, I am a definite. The weather is holding up ok at the moment, in the Hills district, not sure what its like Manly way though.

Also Fluff if you are going by yourself I can probably get you a seat in the stand mate. PM me your mobile number.
[/quote]

Dont think ill be alone

Weather wise there is a bit of a storm sitting east of newy heading towards sydney, probably arrive in about 2 - 3 hours awat but might miss brooky to the south. Wont know for a bit yet as the winds will probably change.

Sounds like I need to bring my survival pack then..... warm cloths, jacket, umbrella, case of beer, 2 X 24 yr girls, double sleeping blanket.

[quote author=mellonhead]
Sounds like I need to bring my survival pack then..... warm cloths, jacket, umbrella, case of beer, 2 X 24 yr girls, double sleeping blanket.

Only one case of beer eh !

[/quote]

its to bribe me to stay away from teh 24 year olds :drunk: :drunk:

Get stuffed Fluff. Where were you back in the early nineties ?

I have to rock the world for the people tonight. I'd freakin' love to be out there. I don't know what the hassle is. The colder & wetter it is, the more fun it is on the hill.
I don't respect Fluffys commitment, I envy the fact he can make it.

Angry !!!!

I can't make it - have a daughter playing sport at Homebush at 6.30 pm. If only the game was at Telstra!!

Go Manly. At least it is on TV - though a lot will have a beer in the warmth of their lounge-room instead of being a True Supporter!!!!

[quote author=Fluffy]

Get stuffed Fluff. Where were you back in the early nineties ?

I have to rock the world for the people tonight. I'd freakin' love to be out there. I don't know what the hassle is. The colder & wetter it is, the more fun it is on the hill.
I don't respect Fluffys commitment, I envy the fact he can make it.

Angry !!!!
[/quote]

In diapers, im not 30 like you

Seems to be moving quickly enough, should pass by 7:30 hopefully.

just had a quick look, the heaviest part has misseed the northern beaches and is centres over shark park heading towards wollongong.

hopefully it will stay like that

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4