Urban Myths - add your own

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was talking to a mate before SOO last night about urban myths (stories that are supposed to have happened to people but sound too far fetched to be true)

The one he told me was about the 2 blokes getting on the drink while their wives were on a girls night out. Anyway one of the guys falls asleep on the lounge and before going to bed the other bloke gets a chicken neck out of the fridge and hangs it out of the fly of the bloke who has passed out. The wife of the guy on the lounge nearly has a heart attack when she comes home to find the cat on his lap nibbling on the chicken neck.

Well this one is told a few different ways but the one I’ve heard is…
After leaving private boarding schools around Sydney they have these things around the bush called ‘Country Parties’ hosted by country students who previously attended the school.
Generally like a B & S for a select few. The behaviour is pretty bad and the story goes there was this one girl who had a bag placed on her head and let a line up of blokes have sex with her- after the last one took the bag off it was revealed she was his sister….highly doubt it but that story does the rounds often!

I've heard the one about the girl that comes home from work on her birthday and didn't know a surprise party was organized.. walked straight in and then smeared peanut butter over her vagina and proceeded to let the dog lick it off and then SURPRISE!!!!

I've heard the one about the girl that comes home from work on her birthday and didn't know a surprise party was organized.. walked straight in and then smeared peanut butter over her vagina and proceeded to let the dog lick it off and then SURPRISE!!!!

I know a bloke who swears he was at this party. :lol: :blah: :roll:

done we all silent bob!

shall we throw in the old wakehurst parkway breakdown story?

The goldfish or the baby crocodile flushed into the sewer is one urban myth that has been around for a while. New York is rife with this one.

The other two I know are:

The guy holidaying with his granny in Perth and she dies. He has her treated by the undertaker and then either ties her to the roofrack or puts her in the boot and then drives her back on the three day journey East. En route the car is stolen but found abandoned by Police not far away - thieves making a very hasty retreat.

The other one concerns a girl who walks through the Devonshire St Tunnel (near Central Station) alone. She passes a shifty guy who looks leeringly at her but leaves her alone. Later that night he murders a single girl. When brought in for questioning he tells police (when asked) that he left the first girl alone as she was walking with huge guy all the way through the tunnel.

I like Clontaggo's one about the Kernel - however I will let him pass it on if he desires.

the kernel one is superb... but that is a boys only one :)

the crocidile one is not too far fetched. look at the snapping turtle they found at homebush a few years back and is now up at gosford reptile park

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4