upset pie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lasvegas

Reserve Grader
boys , we shouldnt worry about the broncos game,i have a feeling we will be dining out on a big slice of upset pie come saturday morning.40k at suncorp,what a night it will be.look for kennedy watmough and co to bash the hell out of the ageing brisbane pack. !drunk:

Not sure that Humble Pie is on our Brisbane hotels breakfast menu but if it is I will be sure to order an extra slice whilst wearing my Manly shirt .

It will be massive! Cant wait. I am walking in on the opening of the gates a hoping they sell more than XXXX.

GO YOU ****ING EAGLES!

PET we will be at the caxton from about 500 if you want pull in for a beer ,matabelle will be joining us.

Got a ticket for me vegas, or should I buy one in case the place sells out?

I'll be at the Caxton after a day spent with a town planner so a beer or three will go down very swiftly. Looking forward to seeing you there.

I'm really hoping our blokes do put the blood and thunder onto the Broncos. There's nothing better than seeing those boys mince around with their tails between their legs after a thorough bashing.

I am half tempted to fly up to brisbane for this game. Wheel is also keen. So you might find us sitting at the caxton canning on before the game

PET we will be at the caxton from about 500 if you want pull in for a beer ,matabelle will be joining us.
We will be at the Caxton from about 4:30pm. Look forward to sharing a drink, anything but a XXXX though.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6